• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• campelo

• STARFUCKER

• Daddy

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

She's playing The O2

damn, that's very bold. Pls clock me if I'll be wrong!

Manchester is green

Shygirl supporting :WAP: hopefully also in the EU, not only UK

Need her to come to Europe, and not cancel The Netherlands for once.

• Thanks 1

I'm happy she's got The 02 tbh, I won't be rushing to get a ticket cos I feel like Charli's the kind you wanna see up close in like 2-5k capacity but for someone who's been going at it since she was literally what 14/15 it's nice she's got this moment!

Commercially I think she should've just done London and Manchester and then made Glasgow and Birmingham fans travel to each to sellout, but good for her to do somewhat of a regional tour and hope I'm proven wrong and they all sell out!

The tour poster being a baggy tho 💀 Good luck getting that past The 02 security!

Edited by wigglytuffer
  • Like 1

She could probably do an arena in NYC and LA like Robyn did on her last tour :clap3:

Let's take a moment to congratulate miss XCX on what has to be one of the most entertaining exciting non-MPG glow-up careers 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nashe said:

damn, that's very bold. Pls clock me if I'll be wrong!

She'll sell out. Alexanda Palace date sold out at 10K capacity and she was ******* SICK!

Why did she put the word "arena" in the title? I get that she's playing arenas, but its not something that people usually do. 

1 minute ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Why did she put the word "arena" in the title? I get that she's playing arenas, but its not something that people usually do. 

It actually fits in to the aesthetic of the Era, not to be pretentious. But that was definitely a thing for a time she is referencing, the "club tour" of it all etc. Plus it's her first time doing arenas as a headliner.

7 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

because her other tour dates are clubs and these are arenas

she's been getting a bit cocky after crash, and this isn't the first example lmao

she'll sell these out easily tbh, you don't need to be an MPG to sell out a one-off arena tour, at least in the UK

• Like 1

US Arena announcement tomorrow

YES :duca:

Safe to say she will do France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy...in December? 

4 hours ago, modern thing said:

we will get a fad artist or a dj set instead of shygirl :chick1:

4 hours ago, modern thing said:

She was opening for the Sugababes in September and was a complete snooze. I've never seen such a dead crowd during the opener :dies:

24 minutes ago, Nashe said:

She was opening for the Sugababes in September and was a complete snooze. I've never seen such a dead crowd during the opener :dies:

shygirl crowd is not sugababes crowd, that was a odd choice

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Safe to say she will do France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy...in December? 

XCXmas in Berlin :smitten:

16 minutes ago, Daddy said:

XCXmas in Berlin :smitten:

freezing for charli :dancehall2:

10 hours ago, Nashe said:

I have seen her with Sugababes and it was really weird, it didn't fit the setting at all. I was the only one in the first row who was living for what she was giving (it wasn't much, not to drag but...). A lot of people I was talking to told me that they either don't know her or didn't like her when they listened (and it was 20+ year old people). I saw her later that year when she headlined her own show it was ******* amazing. One of the best shows I've ever been to. They just have two different crowds.

Shy opening for Charli seems like a good fit I think.

PResale tomorrow.. do you think there will be an early entry package? I'm hoping to get tickets for Manchester and London!

Tajikistan dates tomorrow

5 minutes ago, STARFUCKER said:

PResale tomorrow.. do you think there will be an early entry package? I'm hoping to get tickets for Manchester and London!

Unless you care about being on the literal barrier, early entry is a big waste of money (for every show at the O2 i've been to at least), just show up 30+ mins before doors and you will be at the very front.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.