Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• campelo

• STARFUCKER

• Daddy

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Ran in here expecting actual tour dates

What is this? This doesn't feel like a tour 🫥

just a little album release cuteness for the fans!

1 minute ago, campelo said:

Tankery

wrong :)

Why did I not get a text for this :cries: Debating between buying tickets from a reseller now or waiting to see if some people sell them near FV closer to the dates...

Edited by sweetblindness

seeing her in Barcelona :jonny: 

I didn't get a text either

Wtf at that NY location?  No way I'm leaving the city to go to some abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, what are they on???

Edited by Archetype
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

just a little album release cuteness for the fans!

wrong :)

Who in they right mind would pay for a Charli DJ set when she delivered one of the worst boiler room sets 

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

Who in they right mind would pay for a Charli DJ set when she delivered one of the worst boiler room sets 

half of these are live shows <3 

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Wtf at that NY location?  No way I'm leaving the city to go to some abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, what are they on???

That's what rave is sweetie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

half of these are live shows <3 

They said the ones with Party Girl is the dj set tho

1 minute ago, campelo said:

They said the ones with Party Girl is the dj set tho

bummer for those dates yea

Just now, 305 said:

That's what rave is sweetie

I'm not stepping over heroin needles and avoiding hybrid rat people from the sewers just to see DJ Charlotte, no ma'am sir 

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

I'm not stepping over heroin needles and avoiding hybrid rat people from the sewers just to see DJ Charlotte, no ma'am sir 

I don't think you know what a rave is

:clack:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Yeah please stay home, the girlies there wanna have a good time :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Archetype said:

you havent been to knockdown before ?? it's a great venue

and charli is performing live it's not a dj set

Edited by GardenPanty

Thank you CaMiLa, I luv It:eli:

broke my legs running to check out for the LA date… i fear the streets were right about the t***e X charli joint tour💀

4 hours ago, Yawn said:

secured london somehow through the venue instead of livenation where it was obviously sold out.

always my fav venue to party with the LGBTs too :gaycatina1:

i also got london, but isn't the venue that half-open room with the big screens right outside tottenham court station?? i hope the venue is ok

1 hour ago, meredithbenson said:

i also got london, but isn't the venue that half-open room with the big screens right outside tottenham court station?? i hope the venue is ok

no ma'am that is just the outdoor public space. the actual venue is huger screens, massive open room with nice balcony section, bars, gorgeous bathrooms, etc

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

no ma'am that is just the outdoor public space. the actual venue is huger screens, massive open room with nice balcony section, bars, gorgeous bathrooms, etc

yes this just made me 1000x more excited ty

5 hours ago, Archetype said:

Acting like Brooklyn is in the middle of nowhere when it's where all the major queer nightlife parties happen, girl what world do you live in :skull:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Acting like Brooklyn is in the middle of nowhere when it's where all the major queer nightlife parties happen, girl what world do you live in :skull:

Girl... it's in Maspeth Queens, not Bk, and streetview of the area looks like somewhere Italians would dump dead bodies in the 90's, or where you'd expect sewage to seep into the streets during every storm.  Love her but there are literally 50+ better venues in NYC for this, in areas more easily accessible for fans across Bk/Queens/Manhattan.  

• Thumbs Down 1

the lack of a Berlin show for this show of all shows... mess

15 hours ago, campelo said:

I agree about she could just put the dj section in the middle of the pit. That's would be cool tour. And playing all the album songs, not her mixing lol

Edited by Jrmh44

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.