Sherri jokingly(?) says she sniffs teenage son's mouth, underarm, butt, crevices

SoldierofLove

To make sure he doesn't stink :deadbanana:

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Confused 1

Is this the son with special needs that she abandoned or the other one?

Awful woman.

Edited by Burn
  • Confused 1

I mean 

It's an awkwardly phrased mom joke but it's about not wanting your child to smell musty. There's nothing really sexual about it imo? 

Like the problem is she went too far into the details. Should've quit while she was ahead, she really said "hotspots" and "crevices" ddd

#NotMyWendy

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Bring back Wendy

The Wendy that used to give BJs in front of her son? :clack:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, playboi said:

The Wendy that used to give BJs in front of her son? :clack:

Wait wut

39 minutes ago, Burn said:

Is this the son with special needs that she abandoned or the other one?

Awful woman.

Huh what did I miss !!

30 minutes ago, alexjealexje said:

Huh what did I miss !!

She and her ex husband did IVF via a surrogate for a child. The surrogate got pregnant as planned and then half way through the pregnancy Sherri decided to leave her husband and said she didn't want the child anymore. The son was born with special needs and was bought up by the father. Sherri refused to pay child support and claimed the child was nothing to do with her for a long time. She does pay child support now but only because she was forced to by the courts. She still continues to not have a relationship with the son.

More about it here: https://pagesix.com/2016/03/13/sherri-shepherd-begged-for-a-child-and-then-abandoned-us/#

• Thanks 1

Please cancel this woman's show

I want Wendy back so bad :'(

• Like 1

Lock her up

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, alexjealexje said:

Huh what did I miss !!

26 minutes ago, Burn said:

She and her ex husband did IVF via a surrogate for a child. The surrogate got pregnant as planned and then half way through the pregnancy Sherri decided to leave her husband and said she didn't want the child anymore. The son was born with special needs and was bought up by the father. Sherri refused to pay child support and claimed the child was nothing to do with her for a long time. She does pay child support now but only because she was forced to by the courts. She still continues to not have a relationship with the son.

More about it here: https://pagesix.com/2016/03/13/sherri-shepherd-begged-for-a-child-and-then-abandoned-us/#

You've also gotta watch this video from 6:49 to 12:00 :ahh::ahh::ahh: one of THE funniest Wendy clips I have ever seen

6 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

You've also gotta watch this video from 6:49 to 12:00 :ahh::ahh::ahh: one of THE funniest Wendy clips I have ever seen

When she called him a wildebeest I screamed 

35 minutes ago, Burn said:

I've always been conflicted with this story because on one hand Sherri should've paid child support from the beginning but I can also understand why she want nothing to do with the baby even though it's legally hers and her ex. Sad that they'll never have a proper relationship.

I can see Wendy's mannerisms in it. Btw it was a poorly worded joke

2 hours ago, Burn said:

And how tf did she escape cancellation? Imagine if a man did this.

2 hours ago, Burn said:

Weird woman :biblio:

Did she ever voice support for Wendy by the way? Happily took a seat on the purple couch but I don't recall hearing a peep from her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.