Shakira wants to collaborate with Taylor

Yellowfever

A hit that would transcend continents…

Taylor collab does not guarantee a hit. have you guys seen the flop Ed Sheeran duets?

• Thanks 1

Make it happen girl :clap3:

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Flopping with Cardi B so now she'd running to taylor :bibliahh:

The one on your profile pic knows well

• Haha 4

I feel like it's going to happen. With the similarity of the merch, and them cutting the feeds to Taylor during shakira performance during the VMA's. When they start both start talking about each other in interviews, each pretty much set. They're probably recording the song rn:coffee2:

Latin legends :clap3:

The weird disrespect towards Shakira in this thread is giving racism. 

Shakira is fan of Taylor since 2009. Taylor is one  of the first celebs shaki followed on instagram-twitter and shaki rarely follows her fellow pop female singers.
She respects her so much.  This is not new thing for shak. 

Taylor is also a fan of Shaki :eli: cause shes a milenial baby. She's a fan of brit-nsync-xtina-beyonce-avril :giraffe:

GDUF4VASIJBUNNI5VMKNHEMZDY.jpg

I think Shakira is a fan of Taylor approach to songwriting. Shakira is also a songwriter. She was the best from Latinoamerica and still above some of her peers.
In english her lyrics been praised even with the limitations of not being a native english speaker.
If they have a collab i hope is a folk song like broken record or something rock maybe?  here for taylor goin latin or arabic too
I dont see chances of a collab to be fully honest :gaycat2: but u never know... ....What if Taylor invites her one day for some background vocals or uptempo record?

I mean… if it happens hopefully it will be in a powerful ballad form and not in a clownish pop song like how she wasted the collab with Rihanna or B.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.