Heidi Range selling her London home ahead of rumoured Sugababes comeback

BryceG

She won

60698791-11048979-Family_getaway_Heidi_Range_looked_to_be_in_high_spirits_as_she_e-m-2_1658825666400.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saintlor said:

And people convince themselves that the Kardashians are broke when even Heidi can afford a 10M home :ahh: 

4 hours ago, surprisecentres said:

Obviously delulu to say Kardashians are broke but I think Heidi's husband is super rich no?

4 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

She must've managed her money very well and made some great investments because that house is gorgeous. Good for her and good for me too because that means she doesn't need to come back into the band.

11 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Wow, she must have invested wisely. 

11 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

I didn't know she's so rich

Most singers, actors, reality TV and social media stars don't have much money unless they're making a lot from touring, endorsements, multiple gigs, etc. I doubt the Kardashians are broke, but those net worth junk websites are definitely not accurate.

Heidi's husband is a property developer. It's not surprising they can buy a building and convert it to a luxurious home.

Besides some pride events who's booking the Heidi, Amelle, Jade lineup? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Besides some pride events who's booking the Heidi, Amelle, Jade lineup? :deadbanana:

Heidi can transition into a TV career (being guest judge etc) After all she's still in the most recognizable lineup of Sugababes

This HAJ reunion will create the needed hype for her to book other gigs

However I doubt Amelle can get more jobs outside of Sugababes, and Jade seems to have pretty steady work anyway. So basically Amelle needs this job the most, but Heidi will be the one to benefit the most from it.

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

Heidi can transition into a TV career (being guest judge etc) After all she's still in the most recognizable lineup of Sugababes

This HAJ reunion will create the needed hype for her to book other gigs

However I doubt Amelle can get more jobs outside of Sugababes, and Jade seems to have pretty steady work anyway. So basically Amelle needs this job the most, but Heidi will be the one to benefit the most from it.

Amelle works at radio, she's probably fine. And I remember she was very much affected by the drama and backlash during Sweet 7 so I feel like she'd be just as unwilling as Jade to come back, even for the money. And then Heidi's motivation could be to spite the other 3 for snubbing her, but is that good enough incentive to go into month-long rehearsals after not performing for over a decade? Especially when she's already settled, financially. Idk...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

The HAJ lineup have a mastered Invisible Men produced studio album (not exclusively held) in the Sony archive, where it has been languishing since Spring 2012.  It would be a simple process to update the artwork, add one new song for launch and ready those recordings for a 2025 release just prior of the speculated HAJ tour.

This would honestly be a dream come true. I always wanted another 4.0 line up album, so I'm so here for this :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

This would honestly be a dream come true. I always wanted another 4.0 line up album, so I'm so here for this :jonny5:

I hate to admit it because I'm not a fan of this phoney piss-taking lineup but I too have long coveted this album. It is an inconvenient truth that "Freedom" (and it's budget "Freak Like Me" parody video) popped off.

vmFzW8i.jpeg

Edited by Dante Silva

I doubt HAJ will reunite. They all are doing fine now and did not look desperate enough to reunite for some cash