Heidi Range selling her London home ahead of rumoured Sugababes comeback

BryceG

Love the chandelier in the second picture. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Wow, she must have invested wisely. 

The car in the bookcase? :rip:

I didn't know she's so rich. That house is so gorgeous, and in Fulham of it all

• Like 1

The interior is really cute, but the car in the wall?? :rip:

My five seconds of sleuthing, Heidi is married to a contractor? Well good for her.

18 minutes ago, glitch said:

The car in the bookcase? :rip:

It's a window into her garage. 

Can't wait for Sugababes 4.0. Wonder what they'll call themselves? 

Sugaforever?

Sugasisters?

I would definitely like to live in this house. She's such a businesswoman :clap3:

31 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Sugaforever?

Sugasisters?

HAJ

54 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I didn't know she's so rich.

As far as I know, Keisha also has several houses. 

And people convince themselves that the Kardashians are broke when even Heidi can afford a 10M home :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Lovely house :clap3:

Rumored Sugababes comeback???

and here we were all thinking miss Range lucked out, i knew the main bad ***** of the sugababes was SLAYING at life. who cares the charts when you're debuting a diamond certified HOUSE :clap3:the quieter, the more successful 

poor keisha's poor looking apartment from her brief youtuber/vlogger days 

Edited by SupremeGoddess
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, prézli said:

Rumored Sugababes comeback???

There was a story in a recent "Pop B*tch" newsletter indicating that the HAJ lineup have been offered big money by a concert promoter to reform for a Tour. The OP supports that lineup (the HAJ replacements).

Whilst the original MKS lineup trading as Sacred Three LLP are forced to concurrently share the name with Crown Talent and Media, it would be considered an act of bad faith and poor business practice if Crown actively promote a tour by the HAJ lineup whilst (at the same time) the original, separate and authentic MKS lineup are actively promoting their upcoming Sugababes studio album on BMG.

https://www.trademarkelite.com/uk/trademark/trademark-detail/UK00003438547/SUGABABES

.. If the HAJ tour deal even comes to fruition and happens which is presently merely the subject of limited idle speculation and rumour on "Pop B*tch" (of all places).

Amelle and Jade will likely have to re-sign with the group's former management team Crown (if they have not already) as a condition of the HAJ tour deal happening, unlike Heidi who has always been managed without any break (in both the past and present) by Crown and has always maintained her contract to them during the lean years (unlike Amelle and Jade) who found other representation in the interim.

.. and of course the original three MKS, have now re-established their primary legal right (they should never have lost in the first place) to use their original "Sugababes" name.  

It is unlikely a HAJ lineup tour would occur without it being placed in context of a studio album release by them.  I believe The HAJ lineup are signed to Sony under a contract that entered a state of limbo in 2011 (without HAJ ever being dropped by Sony). Some argue it was a distribution only deal (I've never been convinced of that).

The HAJ lineup have a mastered Invisible Men produced studio album (not exclusively held) in the Sony archive, where it has been languishing since Spring 2012.  It would be a simple process to update the artwork, add one new song for launch and ready those recordings for a 2025 release just prior of the speculated HAJ tour.

Crown desperately want to re-brand themselves as "Talent Everywhere" to get away from all toxic, present and past associations of the Crown name conjunct to the Sugababes brand.

I suspect the trademark and patent office won't simply allow Crown to swop out their partial rights over the Sugababes trademark from the original Crown branding to Talent Everywhere without them (Crown) falling foul of the trademark and patent office thus forfeiting their own unfortunate and partial concurrent rights over the Sugababes brand in the process.

I also suspect Sugababes 2.0 (and to a lesser extent 3.0) are the most profitable financial endeavour Crown have ever undertaken and that is why they are forced to stew within the confines of a toxic brand identity they cannot shake off.

As of March 2024, Heidi's Twitter/ X indicates she is still managed by an entity who continue to define and maintain themselves under Crown branding. As she is their client she would have long since updated her representation to "Talent Everywhere" if the Crown management brand were truly defunct.

1opOT2G.jpeg

There was a point in time (prior to 2012) when both Mutya and Keisha were formerly, separately represented by Crown (before getting new representation and vowing never to work with or sign a new contract with Crown ever again).

As the HAJ lineup have always been more about the money (and less about the creativity), they are way more malleable than the original three and no doubt HAJ will be happy to do whatever is required of them by Crown to sell tickets granting entry to their plastic, potential karaoke fest.

Edited by Dante Silva

She needs money because noone is going to fund 4.0 tour

51 minutes ago, xokuba said:

She needs money because noone is going to fund 4.0 tour

The planned comeback doesn't have any issues with finances or bookings. 

3 hours ago, WERKER said:

Sugaforever?

Sugasisters?

It's as Sugababes. Talent Everywhere (previously called Crown) has always had the rights to the name.

https://www.trademarkelite.com/uk/trademark/trademark-detail/UK00909079377/SUGABABES

MKS won a case in court they should be allowed to share the name, which is why both lineups use the same name and social/online channels.

Property money is so disgusting. Imagine making money out of other people's hard work.

She was already a millionaire, did she really have to go pig out wth the worst peopel in the world (properly developers and landlords?)

13 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

money's running out, and she's becoming desperate I see x

She doesn't have money issues 👍🏽

5 hours ago, Saintlor said:

And people convince themselves that the Kardashians are broke when even Heidi can afford a 10M home :ahh: 

Obviously delulu to say Kardashians are broke but I think Heidi's husband is super rich no?

56 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

money's running out, and she's becoming desperate I see x

The money is running out, so she's moving to a £10 million home? :rip:

9 minutes ago, Lovett said:

The money is running out, so she's moving to a £10 million home? :rip:

Happy Little Women GIF by TV One

girl idk idk

She must've managed her money very well and made some great investments because that house is gorgeous. Good for her and good for me too because that means she doesn't need to come back into the band.

Edited by Zaynsus