• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• nooniebao

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

I love Normani... but this is so boring. Two flops in a row after Fair. 

Time to start pushing that 5H reunion especially since she who must not be named is colossally flopping as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

This is pretty decent. Solid R&B joint. The negative reviews here is a good sign for the song's commercial success cause I swear some of y'all live in an alternate universe.

• Like 1

Back on that vibe again

spacer.png

**** we can't hide again 

spacer.png

• Like 2

oh i love this :jonny6: giving us classic r&b, obviously she's not gonna smash but it's really the smartest lane for her

• Like 3

Ok it's cute :jonnycat:

Cmon icon  :clap3: 

I like the beat but the lyrics not really. Definitely not worth the long wait. 

This is getting good playlisting :clap3: I'm absolutely in love with this. Have it on repeat :heart2:

Based off this playlisting I'd bet her team waited for the week where she'd get the best placements and if that's the case then it was very smart.

#1 on NMF, a radio deal secured….not relying on a video immediately out the gate (which could be a risk) I actually think her new team knows a lot more about what they're doing than we're giving them credit for 

• Like 1

Well it's like sleeping 

• Like 1

Genuinely surprised at the playlisting. But this is good news, it seems like a good set up to the push the album might end up getting on Spotify and Apple Music.

This starts off really strong and sounds WAY better than that snippet lead me to believe. Gunna feature was good too, I'm happy that he wasn't just slapped on a verse then taken out and actually wove through the song.

With all of that said it honestly goes nowhere and I'm not sure I will get much out of it by relistening! Will tune in when the album is out regardless.

Edited by Raichu

ON REPEAT :jonny6:

this is her lane 

so good

• Like 2

**** we can't hide again

16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Curious how it does on Apple Music since this is a pretty good start. Wild Side did really well there for a while (until that mess when it randomly got deleted for 72 hours :rip:) but Cardi definitely helped with that a bit.

Don't really have any expectations for Spotify since female R&B releases by women not named SZA all tend to struggle there.

After a few listens, her second full verse is SUCH a serve. I always love her delivery when she does that fast singing/talking blend. The second verse of Candy Paint is the best part of the song for the same reason.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Curious how it does on Apple Music since this is a pretty good start. Wild Side did really well there for a while (until that mess when it randomly got deleted for 72 hours :rip:) but Cardi definitely helped with that a bit.

Don't really have any expectations for Spotify since female R&B releases by women not named SZA all tend to struggle there.

Gunna's huge on Apple Music so it'll depend on how much his fanbase likes this imo.

Who's gonna tell her what dopamine actually means?

Ahhhh it's so good! I love it!!! ❤️ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.