Jimmy Kimmel chokes up in one of Regina King's first interviews since son's death

naval23

Damn this was so moving

I love her and she's so strong for everything she's been through 

Damm this is hearthbreaking 

That made me tear up. :chick3:

This was a nice interview. 

She's such a Queen. :heart:

oh wow :cries: may his memory continue to be for a blessing and I love Regina and hope she continues to thrive :heart2:

when she grabs his hand :cries: what a warm soul

I cried a little bit. She was amazing in Miss Congeniality 2. That film was way funnier and wittier than the first one.

• Like 1

Awww 

I love him

Oh god. That was such a genuine moment. LOVE Regina King as always but this also made me respect Jimmy K more.

This woman is such a class act and after everything she has been through, I am glad to see she is continuing to get her flowers and be respected for the powerhouse that she is. 

• Like 2

beautiful, class act, she carries herself with so much grace and I hope she thrives. that was a very vulnerable thing for Jimmy to do as well, you could tell he was about to cry as soon as he glanced at her.

• Like 1

I do not tolerate any Jimmy Kimmel slander and this is a reason why. :heart2:

• Like 3

I caught this live, and had to rewind to make sure. He really was about to let the tears flow. It was a touching, genuine type of moment I hadn't seen in this kind of show. 

Regina is the epitome of grace and elegance. The way she handles herself leaves me in awe. :chick3:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Love love love Regina :heart2: The way her performance in The Leftovers knocked me off my feet is a moment that is most pleasing to me in my career of watching TV. It's great to see her making public appearances again.

• Thanks 1

The way she held his hand :cries:

• Like 1

That sounds uncomfortable I can't watch that. I will see her new movie tho

She's one of a kind and kimmel is actually amazing at what he does. This was such a human and touching moment. May her son rest in peace 

• Like 1

She's such a wonderful woman and this was a beautiful moment between friends. :heart2:

Such a beautiful, raw moment.  :'(

I love her so much. Such a talented and strong woman.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.