• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gottasadae

• Gui Blackout

• Shelter

• ontherocks

That's incredibly sad for the innocent people and I really do not wish to assume things but....... we've seen those events before around presidential elections that went on to justify the initiation of the Second Chechen War. Bizarre. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

• Like 5

I hope we're provided with further clarity on the perpetrators. This doesn't seem likely to come from the Ukrainian front (I don't think they have the capacity, nor do I think they'd want to risk the loss of support from the west if it got out that they did this). I doubt it comes from the west (an attack of this magnitude would lead to retaliation that no one, except maybe Macron, would be interested in dealing with). I'd thought the Kadyrov family was firmly in control of Chechen insurgents (and it wasn't too long ago that they re-negotiated with Moscow for even greater benefits). It could be some other separatist group in Russia (the Tuvans or the Tatars, perhaps) protesting their high conscription rates, but I imagine that such an attack would've been preceded by the public announcement of a new terror organization to illustrate that point in advance. Finally, it could be some cell of IS that slipped through the cracks, but Russian internal security has been purging them for several years now, and I'd be surprised if they missed a cell large enough to organize and carry out an attack like this. 

My mind first went to this being a false-flag attack from the Kremlin to bolster support for Putin after the elections and to shut down protesters under new internal security measures, but given how thoroughly the US has penetrated the Russian government and how many of Putin's email's they're reading and phone calls they're listening into (see the warnings in advance of the invasion of Ukraine), and the fact that US intelligence knew something like this was coming, I'd assume the US government would have already announced that this was Putin. They still might in the coming days, so I guess we'll have to see there, but right now I have no idea who this could be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 innocent civilians killed and some people in this thread bringing in politics:deadbanana4: crazy 

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Down 1

The world is going to **** omg

Despite all of the speculating being done (for very legitimate reasons), civilians still died… I just pray this isn't a false flag Putin is using to unleash a new level of Hell onto Ukraine. I don't want to imagine how much worse things can get. Rest in peace to the victims.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

putin and his friends should have taken them bullets

• Like 1

This is 100 % an inside job. Praying for the families of the victims. Putin needs to be destroyed

• Like 6

How did the US know this would happen weeks ago?

Also the posts in here being ok with this because they're russian civilians :biblio: permaban?

Some of these posts are disgusting. RIP to the innocent people that died :'( 

• Like 1

The videos I've seen of this are ******* terrible. My heart goes out to the people of Moscow.

56 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Do we have to feel sorry for them? Idk, since they keep killing innocent ukrainians and especially children with rockets on a daily basis. Irony, that mad dictator can't even protect his own ppl in Capital city, since all special forces are busy with genocide against Ukraine. 

You are a terrible human being

• Like 3

Seen a video somewhere else of one of the attackers gettin arrested. 

Doesn't look like somebody who belongs to an ethnic minority in Russia. 

The arrest also looked a bit weird.

3 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

How did the US know this would happen weeks ago?

Also the posts in here being ok with this because they're russian civilians :biblio: permaban?

No one is ok with this. If it was an inside job ordered by putin, Ukraine will be at fault 100% - now, just imagine how many rockets and other stuff putin will fire on ukrainian cities in coming days and how many suffering and deaths it will bring in the end. Also, it's an absolute disgrace if putin is willing to kill his own civilians for another sick goals to completely  destroy Ukraine. 

I personally apologize for my previous post, I have no hate towards russians, I just angry that they stay silent and not even attempting to resist putin with his puppet regime. It's so frustrating...

4 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I personally apologize for my previous post

It might be wise to go back and edit. Don't let your frustration consume you (even though it's hard not to sometimes, I admit struggling with that). :heart: RIP to these civilians. I accidentally clicked on a video, and it's truly horrible :cries: World peace, now. 

Edited by Reginald

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Do we have to feel sorry for them? Idk, since they keep killing innocent ukrainians and especially children with rockets on a daily basis. Irony, that mad dictator can't even protect his own ppl in Capital city, since all special forces are busy with genocide against Ukraine. 

58 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Eh, at least it isn't Ukrainians dying.

I wonder when some of you will realize that the government ≠ the citizens

I have Russian friends who would like to live their lives in peace, yet they face this kind of hatred every day even though they are against the war and the government... do better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

yuck

You are disgusting. Innocent civilians died. Stop demonizing innocent russians you freak. Reported 

• Like 2

These are innocent civilians so they don't deserve this, if it was Putin then I would say deserve

First assumption is that this was an inside job to keep the wars going

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It might be wise to go back and edit. Don't let your frustration consume you (even though it's hard not to sometimes, I admit struggling with that). :heart: RIP to these civilians. I accidentally clicked on a video, and it's truly horrible :cries: World peace, now. 

I don't wanna be a coward, I say what I say mostly because of anger. Anyway, I didn't mean to sound it like any hate towards russian people. It's a tragedy and I absolutely not ok with it. I just wish they start to realize that not Ukraine, US or West are their enemies but only putin and their own government.

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.