Candace Owens and Daily Wire terminate relationship

Credit

comes soon after she started taking a more anti-Israel stance recently

• Like 2

Not surprising, considering her outspokenness against Israel's genocidal massacres & AIPAC. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

When you're too much a white-nationalist Nazi even for The Daily Wire :redface:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They fired her because she supports Palestine and criticized zionism and Israel. But the daily wire "supports free speech". Such a joke. And right wing extremists accuse the left of censorship :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

That's not why. It's because she wasn't pro-Israel enough for their liking. Kinda makes her little trip there when Trump was president even more clownish looking back now. Wonder if she regrets it or if her stance changes when the "right" president is in office. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Thanks 1

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning

• Haha 2

4f87ad09ad02a1b66f57161b284b2ab1.gif

I am very surprised at the anti-Israel stance from the American right-wingers. Makes me wonder just how many of them are against Israel's aggression and carnage in Palestine. Of course, not aligning with the right-wingers but I wonder what happened.

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

I am very surprised at the anti-Israel stance from the American right-wingers. Makes me wonder just how many of them are against Israel's aggression and carnage in Palestine. Of course, not aligning with the right-wingers but I wonder what happened.

Because some of them are very opposed to US involvement in foreign wars and think America should prioritize itself and its problems. Israel benefits a LOT from US aid and it rubs a certain category of them the wrong way. Trust me, it has nothing to do with the humane aspect of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Because some of them are very opposed to US involvement in foreign wars and think America should prioritize itself and its problems. Israel benefits a LOT from US aid and it rubs a certain category of them the wrong way. Trust me, it has nothing to do with the humane aspect of it. 

Interesting, and thank you for the explanation. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

That's not why. It's because she wasn't pro-Israel enough for their liking. Kinda makes her little trip there when Trump was president even more clownish looking back now. Wonder if she regrets it now or if her stance changes if the "right" president is in office. 

No, it's because in the last few months she has literally been spewing Nazi propaganda. She doesn't give a **** about Palestinians. Her anti-Israel stance, like other far-right white supremacists, is just a cover for 20th century European antisemitism. If the Pro-Palestinian movement wants to make a hero out of her, I would think twice about it.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

No, it's because in the last few months she has literally been spewing Nazi propaganda. She doesn't give a **** about Palestinians. Her anti-Israel stance, like other far-right white supremacists, is just a cover for 20th century European antisemitism. If the Pro-Palestinian movement wants to make a hero out of her, I would think twice about it.

I never said she was pro-Palestine. She just wasn't pro-Israel enough for The Daily Wire. (something she had no problem being under Trump's presidency) 

Genuinely do not care for her nor her politics. To me she's a cowardly grifter and always will be. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, lonnie said:

What other prominent American Right-wingers are anti-Israel? 

I knew smth was weird when yesterday on my FYP a clip came up of her on Breakfast Club… a hip hop platform… seemed odd but then I read the comments and people were saying she's about to get dropped from her main job so expect to see more of her on any platform that will allow her to spout her backwards talking points.

bookmark it. Miss Candy girl is done.

hangitupflatscreen.

7 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Alex Jones actually used the term genocide to describe what's happening in Gaza recently

Looking at his timeline filled with the usual conspiracy theories and transphobia to see that is something else, which made me wonder what was going on in American right-wing circles.

She might be right in terms of criticizing Israel but this lady is INSANE and burns every bridge she builds a lot like the other MAGrAts

51 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

You are so insufferable. Imagine being a 2003 Bush era war hungry jingoistic Western (*cough cough white) supremacist Neocon thinking you have any moral standing to criticize anyone else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Lauren Chen, she also criticizes Israel on her channel.

----

Looks like Candance's facts about Israel and foreign policy hurt her boss Ben Shapiro's feelings. How sad :cries:

I was told the right-wing is pro-free speech and freedom and stuff. And how they are for less taxes... unless it has to do with giving money to a foreign country to continue occupation of Gazans in open-air prison :gayorkcat3:

• Like 2

Her outfit is cute. She looks read for her first day of kindergarten

• Haha 3

She was being a little critical of israel and got the chop. 

Wild considering her takes on Israel were mild at best

She's still a dumb *****.

2 hours ago, lonnie said:

nothing happened, most of them are in the same boat as democrats when it comes to Israel. It's a small minority that is anti-Israel and it's mainly because they're "America First" so they don't like AIPAC or their influence on US politics.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.