Germany has officially legalized cannabis

Arthoe

girl finally...

5 hours ago, playboi said:

weed makes you dumb and I feel like it's pretty noticeable given how the US turned into a total shitshow of depravity and mental illness during this last decade

Truly the fault of cannabis :laugh:

I just live for people with absolutely zero critical thinking skill

25 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Truly the fault of cannabis :laugh:

I just live for people with absolutely zero critical thinking skill

it's part of the problem for sure 

from my point of view they legalized it to turn (or keep) the average american citizen into a stupid and lazy addict so he would stay compliant 

the whole country is cooked

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

They won't since they won't be able to purchase it legally without joining a weed association, to obtain it otherwise people need to grow it themselves at home and only up to 3 plants at that

When I went to Berlin for the first time 12 years ago I literally saw people growing weed on their balconies :rip:  but anywhere in Germany is cheaper to fly to than Amsterdam.  That's what I meant

Germany in ha Mary Jane Holland era. this topic has been quite controversial and heated in the last few days but it's a big step and I'm very pleased we're finally moving forwards.

the thought of being able to smoke a joint in a park during a nice summer evening without having to worry about being caught by pigs is genuinely making me euphoric lmao

On 3/22/2024 at 9:31 AM, playboi said:

weed makes you dumb and I feel like it's pretty noticeable given how the US turned into a total shitshow of depravity and mental illness during this last decade

Verbiage like this holds such weird and inherently right-wing implications, especially when like.. aren't miles of land in countries like Nepal full of marijuana fields?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Good for germans. I've dabbled with cannabis at parties, but honestly, I've been leaning more towards vapes and puffs from https://shopc9.com lately. They're just more convenient and less harsh than the traditional stuff, you know?

Edited by Thiago Silva

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.