ATRLers GTA RP thread

ohwow

Thought to start a thread for ATRLers to talk about GTA (grand theft auto) RP or any other related roleplay video game, like RDR2. It kinda has been big ever since the pandemic, gets hundreds of thousands of daily views on Twitch, so wondered if anyone here watches/plays RP.

• talk about who u watch
  • share clips 
  • share ur RP (if u do)

does anyone watch/play RP?

oh do ppl roleplay in GTA as cops and hookers or smn? that's cool :chick2:

GTAO is so confusing to me, I've had it for years and never known how to join the fun RP servers (im ps5) :deadbanana: i just join whatever Freemode server it gives me and drive about a bit

1 hour ago, May said:

GTAO is so confusing to me, I've had it for years and never known how to join the fun RP servers (im ps5) :deadbanana: i just join whatever Freemode server it gives me and drive about a bit

mama kudos for saying this. for spilling. i just play survival for 3 hours then don't touch it for years again

• Haha 1

I have never been able to use GTA Online, do Xbox users have to pay or am I just being stupid? :rip:

custom servers like RP is only for PC with such programs like FiveM or RageMP.

54 minutes ago, KFC said:

I have never been able to use GTA Online, do Xbox users have to pay or am I just being stupid? :rip:

need xbox gold for that i think or the game pass that includes the xbox gold:monkey:

I didn't know there's such a thing as GTA RP 

no i have never understood it but my friend used 2 play it tbh i hate gta online but the early games' story mode are fye

11 hours ago, SKESTU said:

need xbox gold for that i think or the game pass that includes the xbox gold:monkey:

I always knew I was a dumb ***** I should have bought a playstation instead FUCKKKKK

• Like 1

Been watching GTA RP for yeeeaars on twitch omg I never thought I would see a thread here about it :dies: I only watch NoPixel streamers so don't know what's going on in terms of other servers. I've always found it so fascinating because it's almost like watching a daily soap tbh. The daily drama, interesting storylines people are creating, the internal conflict within different groups etc

2 hours ago, KFC said:

I always knew I was a dumb ***** I should have bought a playstation instead FUCKKKKK

i dont think playstation offers free online play anymore ever since the PS3 was discontinued but xbox and playstation lets you play online if the game is free, but if you are playing a paid game that has online features such as multiplayer then you will have to buy the subscription to access it, i wish online free or paid was free on consoles just like on PC :monkey:

• Like 1

I used to watch the Kiki Chanel streams every now and then but I haven't seen them live on Twitch for a while :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, KFC said:

You have to pay for a PlayStation Plus subscription to use online game features too, so either way :doc:

Legends Liz Anya and Carmella Corset >>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.