Charli XCX shades Slayyyter in Von Dutch scrapped lyrics

GardenPanty

Gays and their imaginary pop girl "beefs" are so annoying.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Cain

• State of Grace.

• campelo

she's actually shading tori amos 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't know if its actually about Slayyter but what do you expect when Charli herself said one of the themes of this era was being shady and said there would be songs about her problems with other girls? Charli brought this on herself

I've been a Charli fan for YEARS and she always talks a big game before an album. I'm sure it'll just be braggy tracks à la Trophy and a reference to her and Lorde having the same hair at some point (lol). Even if it is one of the themes, doesn't mean we have to be foaming at the mouth to detect disses that aren't even there (This is not even about you btw, but rather some other posts on here). Von Dutch is a club track about bragging, it's being overanalyzed a bit. Let's wait until the album is released.

Obviously, this choice of theme/title will stir up some conversation, but there's no need to make things up based on one word that Slayyyter didn't invent. She's a troll, always been.

Edited by ZacXCX

God she is insufferable

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

She has been feuding with everyone it seems. Marina, Twigs, Rina, Camila, and now Slayyyter.

This is false.  The only two people you mentioned that she has openly feuded with are Marina and Rina, and both, especially Marina, deserved the clapbacks.  Charli usually stays in her lane unless someone actively comes for her.  

@OP This has nothing to do with Slayyter, stop trying to invent fake drama between women  :rip:

Edited by Archetype

so this was a whole lotta nothing

DYO7kGj.png

• 3 months later...
  • ATRL Moderator

go charli

• Confused 1

Slayyyter is cringe af :suburban: drag her

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 3/21/2024 at 3:12 PM, BussC,XOXO said:

hit a nerve i fear

spacer.png

He looks just like James dean I fear 

spacer.png

The Von Dutch slander on the first page when it's the bop of the year :rip: 

• Thanks 5

i think it's about twigs but lemme not- :mandown:

What she say about Twigs?!

On 3/21/2024 at 2:46 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

She has been feuding with everyone it seems. Marina, Twigs, Rina, Camila, and now Slayyyter.

Twigs? Did I miss sumn

OT: this feels like a reach I'm sorry

Crazy to see how a certain group of gays on the first page alone completely switched on her after the album dropped

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

• Haha 3

it's about miss Tahliah wbk

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

How could she have beef with twigs? Twigs music is sooooo different and very experimental, there are no similarities between her and Charli's music

40 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

How could she have beef with twigs? Twigs music is sooooo different and very experimental, there are no similarities between her and Charli's music

She subtweeted an unnamed person once when she found out they had been talking **** about her and since the two apparently attended the same event the night before somebody randomly suggested it must have been twigs and everyone ran with it even though there hasn't been a single shred of real evidence. stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.