Charli XCX shades Slayyyter in Von Dutch scrapped lyrics

GardenPanty

is this just because she said "starfucker"......

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Cain

• State of Grace.

• campelo

Mess

35 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

Ya'll are trying so hard to get Charli into hot water and it's way too obvious

Right. Shes one of the sweetest kind hearted women in the industry very sweet girl :heart2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not only is this not a Slayyyter diss but the constant harping on about Charli being negative/beefing is really ironic to me because a lot of you are exhibiting the same type of behaviour you claim to hate

• Like 7

Why do people get so much glee from the prospect of having artists hate each other I'll never get. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

why is she coming for the trans girls

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

• Haha 3

y'all are so ******* dumb. there's literally no shade here, slayter did not created that term lmao

but even if it WAS shade, it's so ******* funny to see you annoying gays getting angry at a woman for doing exactly what you do every single day on this website and twitter lolll

• Like 2

Starfucker is better than Von Dutch and Crash, all together 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Agreed, Von Dutch wasn't that good for her to be this annoying, imo.

200.gif?cid=a595bef378p4katp0slhjudvezgs

Edited by computer.boy
  • Confused 1

One second of Starfucker is better than that repetitive mess she released that has already aged :rip:

I'm begging you all to contemplate the fact she has an album called Brat coming out and why that might mean she's poking fun everywhere.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

I'm begging you all to contemplate the fact she has an album called Brat coming out and why that might mean she's poking fun everywhere.

I think it's a waste of time, her being brat with her peers. Why don't she goes on for the A-list, be a brat to Taylor, Beyoncé or Ariana...:celestial5:

14 minutes ago, Tropical said:

I think she should pick something else from that "marketing ideas list" because starting beef with your peers and friends ain't it (even if she's most likely not doing that in this one case). Or be a BRAT and start a fight with Azealia Banks and let's see how she takes it :celestial5:

30 minutes ago, bernardo said:

but even if it WAS shade, it's so ******* funny to see you annoying gays getting angry at a woman for doing exactly what you do every single day on this website and twitter lolll

this

highly doubt the lyrics refer to slayyyter but go off gays i guess

• Like 1

I don't care about this beef, but how dare she rip off Yeah Yeah! An innovator, sure...

von dutch was made before starfucker came out. one of the early demos i got is from july last year. starfucker came out in september. NEXT! 

25 minutes ago, Tropical said:

i don't understand if these homosekshuas are being obtuse on purpose. the whole point is that this is her bratty "annoying" era. 

• Like 1

even if it's not about slayter, the song is clearly a diss to someone.

51 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

von dutch was made before starfucker came out. one of the early demos i got is from july last year. starfucker came out in september. NEXT! 

Starfucker leaked at the start of 2023 and she had been performing songs from it for over a year

• Thumbs Down 1

Not y'all thinking Slayyyter invented the term starf*cker :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Starfucker leaked at the start of 2023 and she had been performing songs from it for over a year

they love each other!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

She literally retweeted the Starf*cker album cover to compliment it and they've collabed. This just makes sense with the lyric 'You won't f*** unless he famous'. While she's been messy on Twitter, even as fan I'll agree, there's no need to push unfounded narratives here. Big releases are coming soon, y'all won't be bored anymore.

Quick edit to be clearer: As someone mentioned, the term Starf*cker hasn't been coined by Slayyyter. It's just a recurring concept in Hollywood. Some of you will need massages after all this intense reaching.

I don't know if its actually about Slayyter but what do you expect when Charli herself said one of the themes of this era was being shady and said there would be songs about her problems with other girls? Charli brought this on herself

Edited by Rhyme

The reach :bibliahh:

I guess you could say she's being a….

brat

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.