Sugardaddy stories and experiences

White Rabbit

Have you been a sugarbaby or know anyone that's a sugarbaby for the rich rich? What are some crazy stories or experiences you have? Spill :coffee:

Edited by White Rabbit

I'm too old to be a sugarbaby and too poor to be a sugardaddy

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

I'm too old to be a sugarbaby and too poor to be a sugardaddy

Ain't nothing wrong with that

• Haha 5

I've had a quasi-sugar daddy before

he's a photographer and always paid me very handsomely and bought me food during our shoots, and every birthday for about 3 years he'd just randomly drop me $200 in my paypal lol. I should hit him up again soon, he's got a great eye

idk other than that i've done a bit of s*x work/onlyfans stuff.and i've had  a longterm transaction between me and this one guy in particular but I don't think it was reliable enough to call him my sugar daddy. there was a period in time though where he'd pay me between $15-$35 for some of the stuff i'd video myself doing lol :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was invited to go shopping for some new outfits and I was so excited. He came to pick me up and it was going so well until we got out of the car. I said 'aw you're quite small really' and his face was like thunder. It went downhill very rapidly. He took me to Starbucks, after a long awkward 30 minutes, he said he had to go home instead :chick3: The next day he text me and said '5 7' isn't small' and then blocked me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

I don't even know where one can find a sugar daddy these days.. i've dated some rich guys but they weren't the most generous like a sugar daddy would presumably be…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonapova said:

I was invited to go shopping for some new outfits and I was so excited. He came to pick me up and it was going so well until we got out of the car. I said 'aw you're quite small really' and his face was like thunder. It went downhill very rapidly. He took me to Starbucks, after a long awkward 30 minutes, he said he had to go home instead :chick3: The next day he text me and said '5 7' isn't small' and then blocked me. 

OH MY GOD!

• Like 1

I wouldn't say Sugar Daddies. But I've had frequent guys on my OF send me a lot of money for simple requests. One guy just wanted me to record myself taking showers and he'd send me around $50-$60 each time. I made around $200 just from him alone lmao. I do have one guy that does want to be my Sugar Daddy and he works in the film industry in New York and also works with Broadway sh*t too, and his Dad is a surgeon :WAP:.

He and I talk like everyday but I haven't sealed the deal yet because I'm scared lmao. He wants me to go see him soon lmao!

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jonapova said:

So you fumbled the bag over height shaming :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ugh, always wanted one, never could commit

There was one guy that was constantly trying to go out with me and I'd almost always turn him down just cause

He constantly bought me stuff and offered me more, but I just couldn't get into it :dies:

it always felt wrong when someone does or wants to do it

but I guess I would feel I have to do something They want if I accept their gifts, and Im just too much of a freedom person lmao

• Like 1

I don't like people paying for my Starbucks let alone give me money for nothing 💀

• Like 3

I have had a couple potential sugar daddies but they are too needy. I ain't got time for that.

The most I got from them was $150 after sex. Maybe he thought I was a puta. :skull:

• Like 1

Yes I had two sugar daddies a couple of years ago. One was a CFO for a power company and the other worked in government. They both were rich. The government worker used to **** me in his office and it was so hot :WAP:

The CFO was pretty creepy though I'm pretty sure he had a thing for barely legal or guys that looked much younger than they were which I fit.

The government guy bought me a car, phone and a couple of other gifts. The CFO would pay for school expenses. I dumped them both after I graduated and haven't had a sugar daddy since then :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

lol I wish I had one... the closest I've come is my straight roommates dad was visiting for a baseball game and he kept looking at me, he was kinda creeping me out and I guess to ease the awkwardness he said, "you know if my wife wasn't here I'd be your sugar daddy" or smth along those lines and I just laughed and smiled.

girlies with a sugar daddy, how can I nab one!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've had plenty from all over the world between ages 18-23, that's pretty much how I traveled around Europe + expenses paid + got a salary for time spent in the end. Tickets + food/shopping + around 600 euros for two days or so. :fan: Sometimes I didn't even have to have essie ecks with them.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1

on which app do you all found your sugar daddys?😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

torturedpoet

When I first moved to Dubai I started dating this guy from the neighboring Emirates royal family (he wasn't like super high up but still insanely rich). 

He put me in one of his apartments in the Dubai Marina, paid for me to get my license, gave me a car and was always buying me **** and taking me out (never cash tho 🥲). 

Eventually he became too controlling and I ended it but now I kind of wish I didn't. He was ok looking too. 

• Like 2

I'm quite in disbelief at the amount of people letting pride or whatever character train fumble their bag like that when there's people like me who have been praying and manifesting for a sugar daddy for YEARS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was never able to find any sugar daddies... not sure if they were all taken or if I was just looking in the wrong places, but it was impossible and that's living in the city 

crying-bawling.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Can said:

Most of mine came from gayromeo before apps exploded

• Like 1

I met mine in NY and I thought we were in love but later I figured out it was just because we were both on m*lly

He took me to LA and I quickly realized that we had nothing in common and that I despised him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Can said:

this :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 7:53 AM, Can said:

OF girl! Well at least for me, that's where they'd be the most.  :ahh:

On 3/21/2024 at 8:21 AM, KBax said:

I was never able to find any sugar daddies... not sure if they were all taken or if I was just looking in the wrong places, but it was impossible and that's living in the city 

crying-bawling.gif

A lot of them usually are consumers in the s*x work industry. Some don't ask for much, and some want you to go on literal scavenger hunts (one of my old friends would and his sugar daddy would have wads of cash for him). It's just rich guys that are bored so ngl, they're easy to win over.

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.