• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty When I Cry is sooo basic and repetitive. Not sure why you all love it so much. At least Hot Uptown has a dynamic to it and Drake's and Camila's vocals have a good harmony.

Friends Can kiss seems to be in a similar vibe, but just by the live performances I can already tell it's going to be so much better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MatiRod said:

I think "Hot Uptown" was meant to be that (Caribbean influence—Cuba is in the Caribbean!—and high-profile male guest). But the timing with the Kendrick feud was unbelievably, biblically terrible and I'm betting that it killed plans to make it a pre-release single with a big video and all, and now it's landed with a whimper. Too bad because the song is actually quite good.

The ingredients were there for a strong comeback album. If this whole campaign had happened three months earlier with "Hot Uptown" quickly following "I Luv It", and "Dade County Dreaming" and "B.O.A.T." as promo tracks, she'd be looking at a whole different career from this point onwards.

It's incredible how quickly things can change, that's why I don't like when artists tease things months ahead... if she the rollout as soon as she revealed her blonde hair without wasting sm time I bet you'd be right and we'd be living her most successful era since 2019

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MatiRod said:

I think "Hot Uptown" was meant to be that (Caribbean influence—Cuba is in the Caribbean!—and high-profile male guest). But the timing with the Kendrick feud was unbelievably, biblically terrible and I'm betting that it killed plans to make it a pre-release single with a big video and all, and now it's landed with a whimper. Too bad because the song is actually quite good.

The ingredients were there for a strong comeback album. If this whole campaign had happened three months earlier with "Hot Uptown" quickly following "I Luv It", and "Dade County Dreaming" and "B.O.A.T." as promo tracks, she'd be looking at a whole different career from this point onwards.

(this thing sent the same reply twice wtf?)

Edited by WaterDiamonds

14 hours ago, Kern said:

we don't have any info on deluxe. Before the album we also got tons of fake tea

I fear the waiters aka insiders tuned off after the tankery and are focusing on other interscope biatchez...

Into the entire album now aside from the two drake skips in the middle :jonny: 

Also the bikini Chanel no.5 version cover is the best by far, will be using :jonny: 

Edited by willmcclure9

4 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Anything before BRAT and Kendrick Lamar vs. Drake would be better for her. :rip: I mean, even her parading the 'I Luv It 22' jersey at the basketball game, only to be pushed a week later and have a release on Thursday to avoid being overshadowed by Beyoncé. The timing was just BAD.

• Like 3

REAL MIAMI GIRLS GET IT POPPING

erica-banks-princess-of-rap-female-rappe

• Like 1

Anyone know her schedule this upcoming week? I'm wondering if she's saving the deluxe for when she gets back to the US and can promote it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Anyone know her schedule this upcoming week? I'm wondering if she's saving the deluxe for when she gets back to the US and can promote it. 

Does she even have budget left :rip:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Does she even have budget left :rip:

One thing about Camila, I feel like every single era she has has a much bigger budget than she should based off her numbers :rip:

And I say this as a huge fan, but the fact that she got all of the features this era (especially 2 Drake ones and Playboi Carti) + the high budget ILI video and seemingly a lot of other promo, she gets a lot more than most other girls that also regularly get 30k debuts. I'm starting to wonder if it's truly because she has a good personality that other celebs love so she networks and gets better rates for features and more opportunities. Idk if that's true (and it's prob not lol), but I've read that before

Don't believe in those fake snippets. Selena liking the announcement of the deluxe is more than a proof than those "snippets". She always do that when she is on the album (unless it's an Taylor album)

whats the tea about the deluxe?

12 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Don't believe in those fake snippets. Selena liking the announcement of the deluxe is more than a proof than those "snippets". She always do that when she is on the album (unless it's an Taylor album)

When was the deluxe announced? Lol

32 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Not true, Selena supported Familia even more and I would say promoted it even more than Epic lol. Likes don't confirm anything. Every time someone likes Camila's pics people go and start collab rumors. 

6 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

koshi xoxo is the reason for that 25/100 review because why was that included

I deleted it from my library so I don't have to skip it 🤭

• Like 2

I'm honestly shook at the interlude play counts?

pink xoxo: 1,007,805

koshi: 688,371

Uuugly: 3,717,653 :deadbanana4:

305: 706,892

who is actually listening to them? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I'm honestly shook at the interlude play counts?

pink xoxo: 1,007,805

koshi: 688,371

Uuugly: 3,717,653 :deadbanana4:

305: 706,892

who is actually listening to them? :deadbanana4:

Raise Hand Mean Girls GIF

Uuugly has grown on me

pink is good

I find 305 hauntingly beautiful, and it flows nicely into BOAT

I only skip koshi 

So i listened to B.O.A.T. 45 times. Not bad Camila not bad. :clap3:

I think i'll play it some more later. :clap3:

As for the rest of the album? Hmmmm i don't know about it yet. I don't know.

The aesthetic is incredible but there is something about it, like the aesthetic and everything about it i love right?

But listening to it in full on a regular basis? I'm not sure yet.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.