Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It is so comical that they could have released literally any other song in it's place and they would have been better off. They truly made the worst possible choice.

v2eVt9C.gif

it could've been worse, she could've released Uuugly

v2eVt9C.gif

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, makeawish said:

re deluxe, i feel like, remixes aside, if she had more we'd have seen it already? it doesn't feel long enough in the first place for her to be holding stuff back. that doesn't mean there won't be one with remixes and a couple brand new songs a few months on, i don't see it very soon tho (nb: i know nothing about these things and am always wrong about them)

what is this supposed to mean? :huh: there's 3 songs we have snippets of, 1 full song performed live, 2 songs that we know the title of and that were classified as "evil twin" when she was working on the album and most notably the song that inspired the album title (mentioned in an interview). i wouldn't be surprised if we got a whole side b like carly rae jepsen does 

17 minutes ago, Burqa said:

what is this supposed to mean? :huh: there's 3 songs we have snippets of, 1 full song performed live, 2 songs that we know the title of and that were classified as "evil twin" when she was working on the album and most notably the song that inspired the album title (mentioned in an interview). i wouldn't be surprised if we got a whole side b like carly rae jepsen does 

just that it's more a question of whether she thinks any of it is good enough? strip out the interludes and there's 27 minutes of music on this thing, that's barely more than an EP.

idk what she's going to do, i just think there was a plan to expand this there might have been a bit more there in the first place

So, what's the plan now? hoping something sticks on Tiktok or will Interscope force her into the studio to record another Havana?

8 minutes ago, Sergiov said:

So, what's the plan now? hoping something sticks on Tiktok or will Interscope force her into the studio to record another Havana?

Havana 3.0 I'm afraid 

or Carly Rae Jepsen route 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Sergiov said:

a latin bop is coming which it's fine

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

I am buying those right now, it's only 5 bucks each,

smart way to sell more albums lol

ezgif-2-23e07a005c.gif

Edited by istersay

not acapellas :rip: girl go to hell 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like some of selenas songs but I do not want her on a remix (give us a new song!!!) and even one as emotional and perfect as BOAT :chick3:

happy to see its streams are rising a little, it deserves sm better

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BussC,XOXO said:

not acapellas :rip: girl go to hell 

minionslaugh.gif

should have given us an Extended B.O.A.T.

but now I have acapella June Gloom and Chanel No 5 :rofl: and she gets 2 more album sales 

Edited by istersay

1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

I think "Hot Uptown" was meant to be that (Caribbean influence—Cuba is in the Caribbean!—and high-profile male guest). But the timing with the Kendrick feud was unbelievably, biblically terrible and I'm betting that it killed plans to make it a pre-release single with a big video and all, and now it's landed with a whimper. Too bad because the song is actually quite good.

The ingredients were there for a strong comeback album. If this whole campaign had happened three months earlier with "Hot Uptown" quickly following "I Luv It", and "Dade County Dreaming" and "B.O.A.T." as promo tracks, she'd be looking at a whole different career from this point onwards.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Kern said:

This is actually great considering her reception this era. I was hoping for 65 since the album dropped 

that girl from paste magazine gave it 25/100 score, so biased

• Like 1

Just now, rickycabello123 said:

This album would've been at least 75 if people weren't petty… and bitter :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Just now, rickycabello123 said:

that was ridiculous, they hate her and did that to bring her average way down

Niall Horan No GIF by The Voice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.