• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine if I LUV IT had been released the friday before and HE KNOWS wasn't the second single :jonny:

• Thanks 1

I really want a deluxe version, I appreciate short albums but this feels incomplete, maybe are the interludes the ones that make me feel that

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I really want a deluxe version, I appreciate short albums but this feels incomplete, maybe are the interludes the ones that make me feel that

these need to be on the deluxe:

with a cover like this 

GRhREVHb0AM_C0_?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With this CATASTROPHIC bomb that deluxe is never coming out. Still no re entry on the Spotify charts for Hot Uptown 

6 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I keep checking for any news on the deluxe, but they are going to wait for Hot Uptown to blow up aren't they?

It ain't gonna blow up lmao 

are there any chances deluxe and the B.O.A.T remix with Selener is real? 

i love this album and love B.O.A.T, wish it's true. 

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

imagine if I LUV IT had been released the friday before and HE KNOWS wasn't the second single :jonny:

It is so comical that they could have released literally any other song in it's place and they would have been better off. They truly made the worst possible choice.

v2eVt9C.gif

• Thanks 1

only thing that would've made this era any different commercially would've been other song instead of I LUV IT as lead. Pretty When I Cry, for example. 

i love I LUV IT, i think it made her rebrand 100% fast and possible, in a more "shocking" way -- so i'm not against it's choice. 

however, the song became a meme and elevated her hate train, so maybe a more easy pop song like Pretty When I Cry or even Hot Uptown would've been a better lead. 

But i personally liked their choice on going with I LUV IT, i like a "in your face" lead single, but speaking with charts in mind it didn't work. 

any other song instead of He Knows wouldn't change anything, it was kinda already too late for that.

Edited by Selegend

She's over commercially yall. It is what it is. She had a cute run she better save up on them Havana and senorita coins. Bad decisions from the start of her career with single choices led to this 

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

She's over commercially yall. It is what it is. She had a cute run she better save up on them Havana and senorita coins. Bad decisions from the start of her career with single choices led to this 

The way you are not a success stan but more like misery stan 

• Like 5

i lost her 2022 Rock In Rio cuz i got sick literally on the day i was going to travel to Rio, one day before the concert. 

the fact that i only felt like trash THE DAY i was supposed to travel and just felt pretty good the day after

it wasn't for me to go :gaycat7:i just got sick to lost my flight and felt better right after it 

nvmd i want to see a concert of her THIS ERA cuz i'm obsessed. 

now even with the fact that she performed RIR Lisbon she feels more like a Lollapalooza act than a Rock In Rio one! hoping for a 2025 concert. :bird:

Edited by Selegend

re deluxe, i feel like, remixes aside, if she had more we'd have seen it already? it doesn't feel long enough in the first place for her to be holding stuff back. that doesn't mean there won't be one with remixes and a couple brand new songs a few months on, i don't see it very soon tho (nb: i know nothing about these things and am always wrong about them)

a few days in i'm feeling the structure of it a bit more, i think the first and last interludes work well enough (tho the pp one could do with being at least 30 seconds longer so it was basically a pinkpantheress length song and also should flow straight into he knows, so weird to set it up like that and then just...not do it?). the BLP kosher bit still feels off but it's good that he's being nice about camila and also i kinda find it funny too (why is he here? what purpose does this serve?).

the drake one i can tolerate now but it's still way too long and i wonder if they were just scared to say no to him? like he'd pull the song as well? it sounds like a offcut that's drifted in from 'for all the dogs' 

Edited by makeawish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.