• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dillan said:

why are y'all moaning? this is selling more than her last album with no hit song :rip:

The position is ugly and we have no hit to carry the album on streaming. It's gonna tank out from here on out 

1 minute ago, dillan said:

why are y'all moaning? this is selling more than her last album with no hit song :rip:

It's okay to be a little disappointed while also seeing the positives . It's amazing that she's stable and that she sold more than FAMILIA. It also kinda secures her as she evidently has a small but stable enough fan base, however , it's hard to ignore that as usual with Camila and her team it's the fumble. I LUV IT not being sent to radios then He Knows killing the anticipation etc . I'm happy that the numbers are solid, but it could have done better.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Solarie said:

It's okay to be a little disappointed while also seeing the positives . It's amazing that she's stable and that she sold more than FAMILIA. It also kinda secures her as she evidently has a small but stable enough fan base, however , it's hard to ignore that as usual with Camila and her team it's the fumble. I LUV IT not being sent to radios then He Knows killing the anticipation etc . I'm happy that the numbers are solid, but it could have done better.

Definitely but 30k is more than I ever expected, I was fully expecting a 20-25k debut at best due to no radio hit, lack of US promo etc - her previous albums had big hits and a lot of promotion.. we should happy with this and it may even increase throughout the week (like how Familia did)

I finally was able to really listen to this from start to end and unfortunately, I did not care for it :( I think it had potential, but too many interludes & sounded very disjointed to me. I found myself sighing a lot because it had potential for sure but it was a bit of a mess for me. That being said, I really enjoyed dade county dreaming, he knows and pretty when i cry. Shockingly didn't care for the drake features. Chanel No. 5 also isn't bad and would be among the top. I think her visuals for the era has been very cohesive and she put in a lot of thought into it to really bring this record to life. I give her major props for that. Maybe when the deluxe drops I will revisit this and see if my opinions change.

I'm actually expecting the numbers to increase a little.. her hardcore fans are going to go all out and probably do more buy outs/ streaming parties.. they did the same in 2022

3 hours ago, joyjoy said:

labels usually get the predictions early, i feel like the top 10 is not secured so they are releasing versions now

i was telling yall….

• Haha 1

#16 :heart2: my fave number

• Haha 1

Btw, HE KNOWS has officially been serviced to local gyms, they played it earlier while I was there and I was bopping :katie2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Does she get dis wet for you baby? 💋 

:dies:

9 minutes ago, parakeet said:

P.S.

July 12th

: )

Hello? Camila???? That's you??

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

HDD Billboard projection
hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_245036510.png

Her arts, not (for) the charts era 

INTERSCOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEE

Just 8–9K units to debut top 10. Some way that there's physical copies equivalent to needed number of sales. Gift it to the ENTIRE staff.

MAKE A CALL TO THE STREAMING FARMS!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.