• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

BOAT is a career highlight...

btw I saw some people dragging the writing and while this album is not a lyrical masterpiece (nor we wanted it to be) the lyrics are nice and relatable, both the relationship problems aspect and wanting to go out and have fun! It's a miami album, it takes you there with the production, her voice, and what she is saying :katie2:

Edited by LaFlaca
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

The true deluxe (if true) should have been released yesterday/today.

Fumbling again.

No release it later near VMA performance 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

No release it later near VMA performance 

Damn, smooth brained. You are incorrect. The deluxe should be out by now. The tour dates should be announced near VMAs.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Damn, smooth brained. You are incorrect. The deluxe should be out by now. The tour dates should be announced near VMAs.

A deluxe and tour announcement after a showstopper performance is perfect.

Plus she Proably hasn't done a video with pink pantheress yet

we still have videos for songs on the current release to drop

Just now, rac7d said:

A deluxe and tour announcement after a showstopper performance is perfect.

Plus she Proably hasn't done a video with pink pantheress yet

we still have videos for songs on the current release to drop

So waiting until September to release a deluxe of 2-3 extra songs for an album that was DEAD ON ARRIVAL is your idea of a good time? 

K.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

There had to have been a HOT UPTOWN video filmed, right? It was supposedly ready to go to radio as a single in April according to the HDD leaks, so I assume one was ready before all of the Kendrick drama happened... 

• Like 1

I kinda wish she'd give us better content to buy rather than an acapella of a song that has a really good instrumental 😭 bought it, album purchase #26 for me but it feels so empty without the outro lmao. She has all these songs locked up and even good alternate versions (loved the June Gloom outro from the release-day video posted on her social media accounts). 

• Like 2

I would love to hear the demo coachella version tbh .

they should just release deluxe soon tbh :jonny2:

She should've gotten Bad Bunny on Hot Uptown instead of Drake

Not too late for a remix!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vinicius said:

it was Drake's song lol

Not anymore

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZi1zdC5zYy1jZG4ubmV0L2QvNzdp

• Haha 3

Does she get dis wet for you baby? 💋 

• Haha 4

Honestly I'd be happy at this point with something like a #7 debut considering how bad things looked at some point.

at least our streams were genuine unlike meghans streaming farms 

• Like 1

Did the label ask for a change in style compared to previos albums or it was her decision? I only like BOAT on first listen the rest is not my cup of tea. 

21 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Honestly I'd be happy at this point with something like a #7 debut considering how bad things looked at some point.

Sis you are so out of loop :rip:  #7 would've been an AMAZING debut. She's not hitting the top 10, as HDD just predicted.

After spending some time with this album… 

I initially preferred the bangers like dream girls etc but BOAT & June gloom is really where she shines… Her classic singer songwriter with modern and edgier influences is where this album excels… BOAT sample is genius and kinda gives LAYERS

Also this is probably the first time I'm gonna say this but Camila shouldn't have had this much creative control this era.. The visual world she's made is amazing but frankly the track placement is horrendous… The interludes are all over the place and having 3 interludes on a 14 track album (13 if we count uugly) is a crime… Someone should've been in the room to sort it out

:clap3:

Edited by thinkheknowss
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.