• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

She really did her BIG one with Chanel No.5 :jonny: Should've been the album opener IMO

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

If I said I liked HE KNOWS more than HOT UPTOWN... 

Then u will go to jail

• Haha 1

I've never been the biggest Camila fan but I think there's at least a couple good songs on all her previous albums but C,XOXO is really doing it for me . It makes me feel nostalgic for 2016 and that fun crazy time in my life. I had the album on repeat all week it's been such a nice unexpected surprise my favorite tracks are Channel No.5, DREAM-GIRLS, and B.O.A.T. I really hope continues this experimental sound in the future!  

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

If I said I liked HE KNOWS more than HOT UPTOWN... 

29 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Then u will go to jail

I'll be sitting right next to you :suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Clean version of the album is out on iTunes. Make sure to buy hot uptown first and then the album, if you want to support the single. 

IRHZr1U.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

Clean version of the album is out on iTunes. Make sure to buy hot uptown first and then the album, if you want to support the single. 

IRHZr1U.gif

:gaycat:

camila is a true artist, a visionary and was really committed to experimenting on this record, not trying to fit into a mold of what everyone expects her to be

her most interesting album to date

i love BOAT :jonny5:

• Like 9

On 6/30/2024 at 7:14 AM, ChooseyLover said:

I think it's wild comparing He Knows to anything afrobeat. And saying her album title is in any way related to Charli because of some C's and X's is ridiculous. 

I agree; aside from I Luv It and some of the aesthetic maaaybe none of it is remotely hyperpop or even Charli-lite and I say this as a Charli fan. I feel like they're nitpicking.

• Like 2

no cuz i know Hot Uptown is her biggest chance of getting a hit this era but i just wish Drake wasn't on it…. but also at the same time i'm aware he's helping her getting more streams… :coffee2:

i just can't stand his fake accent anymore, it's giving cosplay and it's cringe :doc:

Edited by Grizzo

I just love how their voices flow together.

Also, having Drake on it brings me back to 2016/17 in the best possible way (LOVED the music of that time)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vinicius said:

did you meet her?

how is she in person?

There was a HMV signing event.. you had to buy her album + a ticket for the event , all together came to like £12 

got there at like 7pm (doors opened at 6:30, event ended at 9) actually saw her at like 8:30

Some people were allowed selfies on their phone but her team / management told 95% of people to put their phones away but there was an on site photographer 

I got so nervous and asked her abt the real life angel's snippet cus im obsessed with it and she said it's coming soon and winked… thinking abt it I should've said something else but I wasn't even stressed meeting her until I was next in line but yah she's Barbie irl :giraffe:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, vinicius said:

did you meet her?

how is she in person?

double post :rip:

Edited by thinkheknowss

6 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

I got so nervous and asked her abt the real life angel's snippet cus im obsessed with it and she said it's coming soon and winked…

Omg really? That kinda confirms the deluxe 

Just now, Kern said:

Omg really? That kinda confirms the deluxe 

Her exact words were "that's a snippet of a song that's not out yet" and I was like "wait the deluxe" and kinda smirked" and she said "maybe and just gave like a wink and a smile" but in a like mischievous way if that makes sense  s:wan:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thinkheknowss said:

Her exact words were "that's a snippet of a song that's not out yet" and I was like "wait the deluxe" and kinda smirked" and she said "maybe and just gave like a wink and a smile" but in a like mischievous way if that makes sense  s:wan:

m04126.gif yes give us more Camila

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.