Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

59 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Can't believe a mainstream publication let a literal stan twitter user (with documented Camila hate tweets) write their album review, what a joke. (Writing is so childish and reads like a twitter thread) 

can it be reported for Metacritic?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Top 10 prediction for the UK is pretty decent for her. 

it sold 2,315 units so far. most are probably from pre-ordered physical copies so it can be surpassed by albums that get more streams daily.

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Haha 1

I already said how much I love dade county dreaming but the choreography makes the song even better....I really hope she will go on tour

23 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it sold 2,315 units so far. most are probably from pre-ordered physical copies so it can be surpassed by albums that get more streams daily.

yeah, i feel like top 20 is more realistic but i haven't given up yet

Dream Girls is really that song. The more time passes the more I enjoy just how catchy it is.

dgyfallon2.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PartyFavor said:

"godmother of the Utopia of the Seas 

:rip:

what, like that's not a thing? onion02.gif

seriously though is that article real?

31 minutes ago, duadududt said:

I already said how much I love dade county dreaming but the choreography makes the song even better....I really hope she will go on tour

I think she'll tour, she was having so much fun on stage the last week, and they have great staging already

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

2315 units in the uk or us???

Album is a solid 7/10. I just wish the last two projects weren't so short. This needs a deluxe, there's rumblings that there is one but I feel like they are fumbling and it should have been out by now.

Not a song i don't like on here but I want more :ryan3:

• Like 1

Just met her at London…. She's so pretty irl and the sweetest… I was so stressed meeting her I got starstruck so she probably thought I was weird but I just struggled to get my words out 😭

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

Just met her at London…. She's so pretty irl and the sweetest… I was so stressed meeting her I got starstruck so she probably thought I was weird but I just struggled to get my words out 😭

Did you ask her about TTH or a music video? 

:clack:

Yea, met her too. She's really super stunning and looks even better irl (as if that was possible)

Thought I would startle, but just kept talking and talking. 

• Like 4

Why are the tags so messy? :rip:

In the physical editions it shows:
6. Dade County Dreaming (feat. CITY GIRLS) / 7. koshi xoxo [no feat. tag] / 10. DREAM-GIRLS (feat. THE-DREAM)

but in digital:

6. Dade County Dreaming (feat. JT & Yung Miami) / 7. koshi xoxo (feat. BLP KOSHER) / 10. DREAM-GIRLS [no feat. tag]

sowhatisthetruth.gif

:coffee2:

2 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Top 10 prediction for the UK is pretty decent for her. I just went to her signing in London.

she needs to borrow one of Taylor's jets and do a signing in LA now!

did you meet her?

how is she in person?

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

how come she doesn't have 5k fans in the UK?!

54 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

46 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Yea, met her too. She's really super stunning and looks even better irl (as if that was possible)

Thought I would startle, but just kept talking and talking. 

Yay!! Happy you guys got to chat with her. Hope everyone had a great time meeting her! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Matias182 said:

Why are the tags so messy? :rip:

In the physical editions it shows:
6. Dade County Dreaming (feat. CITY GIRLS) / 7. koshi xoxo [no feat. tag] / 10. DREAM-GIRLS (feat. THE-DREAM)

but in digital:

6. Dade County Dreaming (feat. JT & Yung Miami) / 7. koshi xoxo (feat. BLP KOSHER) / 10. DREAM-GIRLS [no feat. tag]

sowhatisthetruth.gif

:coffee2:

because they were printed before city girls split and before the dream was accused of r4pe (both things happened during the first week of june)

5 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Yay!! Happy you guys got to chat with her. Hope everyone had a great time meeting her! 

i wonder when it'll be my time :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.