Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

Yeah I get the sense that Interscope is more interested in gradually building Camila up  and cultivating an organic dedicated niche following, as opposed to blasting her across playlisting upfront 

Edited by Bhabylon
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot uptown debut performance is now up at youtube, from glasto UK

13 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Yeah I get the sense that Interscope is more interested in gradually building Camila up  and cultivating an organic dedicated niche following, as opposed to blasting her across playlisting upfront 

What niche following she's catering to though? The alt scenes are being ate up by xcx, arca, ethel cain, chappell roan and cobra

1 hour ago, sangi said:

First it was "Hot Uptown" HAS to be a single to save the era. It's the hit. 

then it was "it has to be sent to radio!!!!"

all those things happening and now it's "no one cares about hot uptown" 

She could literally be smashing and Bentley still wouldn't be pleased. Pure comedy :ahh:

That's why I ended up ignoring this user. Just can't anymore.

i think we just need to wait and see even if HU is not smashing right out of the gate as we were hoping for, its getting actual and proper radio adds. I think that if it grows enough on radio, playlisting will follow. Organically. Like I don't see a reason why tth wouldn't add it eventually if the radio audience is high and it keeps growing.

saying that it's over and being negative already is not a way to go. I think that was my last straw with this user. All the things you stated 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joyjoy said:

megan's album is getting mad support from the anime community too 

What does the anime community have to do with it? /lh

Is it because of the Boa video?

4 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

What does the anime community have to do with it? /lh

Is it because of the Boa video?

13 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

SO FUNNNN

Just now, joyjoy said:

Oh wow!

And Otaku Hot Girl is one of the rising songs from the album

I think if she's able to debut top 10 then the deluxe might come later, but if they are a few sales behind for it, they might have to just release it this week :gaycat6:

Hot Uptown back to 39 on Apple Music!!!!!

era saved! 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

I think if she's able to debut top 10 then the deluxe might come later, but if they are a few sales behind for it, they might have to just release it this week :gaycat6:

They're not funding a deluxe with these numbers lmao 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

You're still here? :dies: What happened to "hopping out" yesterday? You're not embarrassed to be posted up in a thread like this? Do we need to make you a LinkedIn account like what's going on sis. 

Can you please stop tagging me :monkey:. I won't stop replying to people who reply to me, but with you I'll have to make an exception.

As for hopping off of the thread, I'm waiting for the third day numbers tomorrow for that 3 million/day album hit, and then imma move on (unless you continue tagging me continuously).

I'm trying to give some sort of a perspective as to why this is flopping so massively, but as the old latin saying says - Margaritas ante porcos

1 minute ago, AlleeX said:

Can you please stop tagging me :monkey:. I won't stop replying to people who reply to me, but with you I'll have to make an exception.

As for hopping off of the thread, I'm waiting for the third day numbers tomorrow for that 3 million/day album hit, and then imma move on (unless you continue tagging me continuously).

I'm trying to give some sort of a perspective as to why this is flopping so massively, but as the old latin saying says - Margaritas ante porcos

Sad Happy Hour GIF

go outside 

• Haha 2

yall just report it for being disruptive and get it thread banned :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Well they're doing a fantastic job at it so far :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

Ban me for what? The truth? 

and hot uptown is plummeting. It's not gonna save us unfortunately 

If Hot Uptown flops, literally the only way to save this era is to make it a live/living album, a la Dua Lipa. Release new singles and then tack them onto the deluxe eventually. Just dropping a deluxe will not do much, I mean clearly no one even cares about the standard edition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

Ban me for what? The truth? 

and hot uptown is plummeting. It's not gonna save us unfortunately 

If Hot Uptown flops, literally the only way to save this era is to make it a live/living album, a la Dua Lipa. Release new singles and then tack them onto the deluxe eventually. Just dropping a deluxe will not do much, I mean clearly no one even cares about the standard edition.

radio really seems to be on board for hot uptown, things are looking good. and yes, radio sometimes plays songs that don't do well on streaming, they're called radio driven hits

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Bentley said:

They're not funding a deluxe with these numbers lmao 

It costs nothing to release a couple new singles digitally on Spotify :rip:

2 minutes ago, sangi said:

I didn't realize how economical they were with the physical it's practically just paper 

i got a CD yesterday (securing a position somewhere in the uk top 50) and it's quite nice, one of those little card gatefolds you usually get with indie releases rather than the clunky jewel case. i've not got £30+ to spend on vinyl, glad to hear it's not all that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.