Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

People who claim to hate or not care about her stalking her album thread to post negative think pieces. Ooooh she's really under their skin this era. It girl things I suppose. :gaycat1:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, AlleeX said:

Read Pitchfork's article again. This is the best thing that will explain to you what the issue is.

You're still here? :dies: What happened to "hopping out" yesterday? You're not embarrassed to be posted up in a thread like this? Do we need to make you a LinkedIn account like what's going on sis. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

of course i wish the album was a success but i'm just enjoying the music for now and that's enough

the production and her voice sound so lush 😍

especially the piano on Dade County Dreaming 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

HOT UPTOWN will definitely smash on radio, we need the video SOON!

No it won't. Radio doesn't play songs that do bad on streaming. Example dojas okloser 

25 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Why atrl admins still dont ban both Allee & Bentley, and why metacritic still doesnt ads Sputnik 80 score.......... lets focus hot uptown for now, the only thing that can save us

Ban me for what? The truth? 

and hot uptown is plummeting. It's not gonna save us unfortunately 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I'm sold on Hot Uptown 

Yeah, when it's hot uptown
And you miss my love

Well that's good, apparently no one else is 

• Haha 2

First it was "Hot Uptown" HAS to be a single to save the era. It's the hit. 

then it was "it has to be sent to radio!!!!"

all those things happening and now it's "no one cares about hot uptown" 

She could literally be smashing and Bentley still wouldn't be pleased. Pure comedy :ahh:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Bentley said:

No it won't. Radio doesn't play songs that do bad on streaming. Example dojas okloser 

What about Dua's Illusion? Sabrina's Feather?

Its clearly possible, the label has to invest, thats it

this gets better with each listen, DCD is incredible :jonny: 

• Like 3

I'm sowwy but no TTH or video for Hot Uptown is a very real fumble. Ofc TTH isn't a guarantee to make any song a hit, they can still flop with it but I fear Hot Uptown needed all hands on deck push after how the other singles performed and it didn't get that besides Apple Music. I also asked so many camilizers to spread the word about cancelling their iTunes album preorder so they had the opportunity to purchase the song individually and no one listened 🙁 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kern said:

I don't think there's anything new coming anymore sadly 

of course the deluxe is coming. she teased that "letter to your door signed c,xoxo" lyric the whole era! she also teased a new song on her festival shows and also 'real life angels' not only on the show but on her ig.

• Like 1

i wonder if "no radio investiment" is part of her deal with interscope?

maybe they gave her the option of artistic freedom and no radio or the opposite and she chose her vision.

12 minutes ago, vinicius said:

i wonder if "no radio investiment" is part of her deal with interscope?

maybe they gave her the option of artistic freedom and no radio or the opposite and she chose her vision.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

It costs money to send a song to radio so Interscope is investing into Camila by even sending Hot Uptown. There are songs that while climbing radio don't have the best reception and the label will push it anyways because it's someone they want to make happen. That's what they mean by "payola" but if the song is good and being recieved well, they will play it even without the push. That's why the tweet is saying it's an organic hit. It doesn't mean that the song is never going to be played.

I would love if she puts the deluxe out this week but I feel like it's going to be a while 💔

need Godspeed so bad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rickycabello123 said:

Why atrl admins still dont ban both Allee & Bentley, and why metacritic still doesnt ads Sputnik 80 score.......... lets focus hot uptown for now, the only thing that can save us

can we start a petition :clack:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.