Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

why did she get thee pinkpantheress just for 50 second long interlude…i need a full version of this :biblio:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so much easier to not care about the numbers and just enjoy the music. This album is gonna be great live, I hope I get to see her. She seems like a great performer.

• Like 3

godmila keeps serving visually and musically and the haters stay mad, tanking on the charts is just a sign that shes doing something right 

16 minutes ago, Mocha said:

chanel no5 is one of best songs released this year, i can't believe camila of all people did that :clap3:

That song probably is my favorite from the album and also is VERY Camila. She should stick with this kind of sound, because she could gain a lot of respect and also she could separate herself from everybody else and create her own world with this.

• Like 3

So, after a thousand listens, my ranking is:

1. Chanel n. 5 (that song is THAT *****, VERY Camila: weird, experimental, melodic and sensual)

2. Hot Uptown (I hate how much I LOVE this song. Dancehall is one of my favorite genres, it also suits Camila very well and the combination of their vocals is very angelic. Camila's vocals on this one are my favorites off the album)

3. Twentysomethings (it reminds me so much of 'All these years', one of my favorites of her)

4. B.O.A.T (the way she used that sample was genius)

5. I LUV IT (duh, best song of the year and one of Camila's best singles)

6. June Gloom (very weird and very Camila)

7. Dade County Dreaming

8. Pretty when I cry

9. He Knows

10. Dream-girls

11. Pink xoxo (please, release an extended version)

12. Uuugly (ew)

13. Koshi xoxo (cute but ew)

14. 305tilidie (the way she could've just put that poem of the album trailer instead of this nonsense mess)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

What charisma? Those outros were interesting in the first week, then it became predictable and cringey. Oh, and also racist at some point, but nobody's gonna talk about that, since is not Camila right?

And I won't even talk about her "authenticity". But yeah, I don't know what you're doing here, then. There's a plenty of threads that suit you better than Camila's.

They are super cringey to me, but you can't deny that she as a person has become the centre of attention, and the songs followed. To me, she is just another white american girl with a good team of writers, but she is resonating with the moment. Camila and her team have completely missed the mark.

Now, she says she doesn't care about it, and seems happy, so go off. But I bet you that her team thought they had gold on their hands with this album, missing how much it's not going to click with the crowd. And anyone who's on the internet (apart from you, fans, who are obviously biased as any fan would be).

I'm wondering why you're replying to me and dragging so many points in that I can disect over and over again because I'm not gonna be silent if I disagree. I was the first one who said that the album is not bad, I'm just pointing out the things that people liking her are not willing to see, only to be shocked by numbers, and then blaming it on the lack of promo, which is the one thing that can't be said about this rollout. That's why I compared it to that poor Normani girl whose family and relatives and like 10k music fans knew she dropped anything. :monkey:

What charisma? Those outros were interesting in the first week, then it became predictable and cringey. Oh, and also racist at some point, but nobody's gonna talk about that, since is not Camila right?

And I won't even talk about her "authenticity". But yeah, I don't know what you're doing here, then. There's a plenty of threads that suit you better than Camila's.

They are super cringey to me, but you can't deny that she as a person has become the centre of attention, and the songs followed. To me, she is just another white american girl with a good team of writers, but she is resonating with the moment. Camila and her team have completely missed the mark.

Now, she says she doesn't care about it, and seems happy, so go off. But I bet you that her team thought they had gold on their hands with this album, missing how much it's not going to click with the crowd. And anyone who's on the internet (apart from you, fans, who are obviously biased as any fan would be).

I'm wondering why you're replying to me and dragging so many points in that I can dissect over and over again because I'm not gonna be silent if I disagree. I was the first one who said that the album is not bad, I'm just pointing out the things that people liking her are not willing to see, only to be shocked by numbers, and then blaming it on the lack of promo, which is the one thing that can't be said about this rollout. That's why I compared it to that poor Normani girl whose family and relatives and like 10k music fans knew she dropped anything. :monkey:

I'm wondering why you're replying to me and dragging so many points in that I can dissect over and over again because I'm not gonna be silent if I disagree. I was the first one who said that the album is not bad, I'm just pointing out the things that people liking her are not willing to see, only to be shocked by numbers, and then blaming it on the lack of promo, which is the one thing that can't be said about this rollout. That's why I compared it to that poor Normani girl whose family and relatives and like 10k music fans knew she dropped anything. :monkey:

There isn't gonna be a tour.

And there won't be a 5th era on a major label.

honestly it's their one faults for fumbling the era from the start. 

I luv it had hype and did nearly 3 million streams in its first full 24 hours and then they decided no radio. Her team and label are beyond incompetent 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I luv it had hype and did nearly 3 million streams in its first full 24 hours and then they decided no radio. Her team and label are beyond incompetent 

noooooo.

she needs to tour!!!!! it's the strongest part of this era along with the aesthetic/visuals

8 minutes ago, Bentley said:

At least we have 4 full length studio albums  :foxaylove2:

Oh god here goes Bentley again

Yall act like there aren't other major artists (on Interscope) at that who have full album support but don't chart anything. 

Get a grip :ahh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, vinicius said:

Is it bad if she goes indie/independent?

No and she won't. She is still profitable. Yall are ridiculous. She has the money anyways if she wanted to go independent. 

bro i'm at work listening to pink rn and im still pissed it's so ******* short. like this song is magnificent  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vinicius said:

Honestly, I'm down for it.

Carly also has a loyal fanbase. That's what Camila needs.

I think it's clear now that Camila has one, given how much higher the streams are per album track than on Familia, without a hit like Bam Bam. She needs to try touring theaters and build on that now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kamil24 said:

I think it's clear now that Camila has one, given how much higher the streams are per album track than on Familia, without a hit like Bam Bam. She needs to try touring theaters and build on that now.

That's true!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kern said:

I hate how they ruined transition from pink xoxo to He Knows :rip: it's bizarre 

!!!!!!! like when i first heard I was ready for the collapse but then it ended and had a gap ☠️

2 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

bro i'm at work listening to pink rn and im still pissed it's so ******* short. like this song is magnificent  

Yes!!!!

I believe in that theory that Pink xoxo is the intro for "Baby Pink" which is that "you can't control your mind" that I'm very much obsessed about.

• Like 1

Just now, vinicius said:

Yes!!!!

I believe in that theory that Pink xoxo is the intro for "Baby Pink" which is that "you can't control your mind" that I'm very much obsessed about.

We NEED the deluxe :jonny:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, vinicius said:

noooooo.

she needs to tour!!!!! it's the strongest part of this era along with the aesthetic/visuals

Maybe Taylor could help her with an openning slot on her Eras Tour

People are saying Sabrina is smashing because of that and that random Gracie girl is debuting top 2 in the US and #1 in the UK

And it's not shade. Openning for a huge artist can help a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.