• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AlleeX said:

Branding an album where she basically emulates everything everyone's been doing as a "my growing up story" tells a lot about how much she has to offer as an artist - very little. Again, the music is ok, mid at best but the public has spoken.

My bad comparing an artist that is getting the biggest possible pop-star level push, and an artist who's delayed an album for years and dropped a full r&b project. Normani is a forgotten name by now so honestly flexing around with I luv it's numbers is tragic :( i mean, again, i'm glad the people have spoken. 2024 so far is all about authenticity, character, charisma when it comes to pop/music of the moment. And camilla is failing on that test, showing that she was never worthy of the push and some hits that she's been given. but ok, the reality is going to keep proving a point to y'all :(

Well, not when you have a Espresso as a hit that does nothing for pop music and also its singer has no authenticity, character and zero charisma. Camila brought something different with I LUV IT, a song that nobody's doing at the moment and she was accused unfairly of copying another artist, as if she has to ask permission to do a type of genre, while other artists do the same thing ang get praised for very little delivery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

#305TillIDie has me reppin' Miami even though im from the Northeast

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

• Like 1

Hdd didn't even predict numbers? :skull:

im guessing maybe like 5k pure so maybe… maybe… 27k like Flopmilia :rip: 

this album gets better with each listen :jonny: oh she ate this 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

BLP Kosher is from Florida :toofunny3: but either way, she never said "this is gonna feature Miami artists only" :dies:  - this is an album inspired by her time in Miami and probably heavily influenced by her time there as an adult given the lyrical content of the album. Sure, Bad Bunny or another Latin artist would have been a cool feature but at the end of the day this is her interpretation of life in Miami as a twentysomething (available here btw, pls stream :heart2:)

not sure what the big deal is, didn't she say the album was a love letter to Miami, so whatever that means to her is what she put on the album, doesn't have to be all Miami artists or Lyrics, could be things she personally experienced there that inspired her

1 hour ago, Labraiseofficial said:

BOAT is everything for me, one of her best song 

it's heart melting wiggle.gif

Edited by istersay

4 hours ago, AlleeX said:

i mean, again, i'm glad the people have spoken. 2024 so far is all about authenticity, character, charisma when it comes to pop/music of the moment.

this is laughable when we take into consideration that the biggest breakout star of the year is sabrina carpenter who couldn't be more generic and inauthentic lmfaooooo

• Like 3

I have nothing more to say. Everything I feared came true and even hot uptown is tanking so.. 

is 33 on Apple Music even good? :biblionny:

Just now, Bentley said:

I have nothing more to say. Everything I feared came true and even hot uptown is tanking so.. 

is 33 on Apple Music even good? :biblionny:

Weren't you complaining about it not even charting 

1 minute ago, sangi said:

Weren't you complaining about it not even charting 

Sis I mean… it should be in the top 10 :rip: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sangi said:

If yall don't ignore that troll and at least respond to someone like Bentley 

lol same difference, ignore2.gif 

my ignore list is growing this era dodo-dog-emoticon-3.gif

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Sis I mean… it should be in the top 10 :rip: 

You're ridiculous fr

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sangi said:

You're ridiculous fr

literally the worst part about Camila's eras. i'd much rather walk into a thread filled with OCH and their same regurgitated drags than a camila single/album thread of Bentley's constant negativity and pussyfits.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

literally the worst part about Camila's eras. i'd much rather walk into a thread filled with OCH and their same regurgitated drags than a camila single/album thread of Bentley's constant negativity and pussyfits.

Who are you lol 

• Haha 1

B.O.A.T. is brilliant

I played Dade County Dreaming like 15x today :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

59 on Metacritic is crazy :deadbanana2:. The album is objectively not that bad, c'mon now.

I don't know why the critics aren't getting it. It's an objectively good pop album. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I don't know why the critics aren't getting it. It's an objectively good pop album. 

Critics review the person not the music, unfortunately.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Critics review the person not the music, unfortunately.

That's what I was gonna say next....their dislike of her is clouding their judgment of her music. It's a shame. I wonder how they'd react this project if she were a relative unknown.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sangi said:

Dade county needs to be a single 

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

Dare I say it's the best song on the album :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.