Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

4 minutes ago, AlleeX said:

To think I can't say something negative without feeling miserable says a lot about you. It's really not that serious, I just happen to dislike the artist you stan.

There's a difference in saying something negative ("I don't like this album," "this is bad," etc.) and dipping, but to hang around to just dunk on the artist is weird and miserable. It isn't that serious, but if you're gonna float around in here with negativity, what's the point?

OT: pink xoxo would have been a GREAT intro for the album. :wave2:

• Like 7

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Golden Hour said:

There's a difference in saying something negative ("I don't like this album," "this is bad," etc.) and dipping, but to hang around to just dunk on the artist is weird and miserable. It isn't that serious, but if you're gonna float around in here with negativity, what's the point?

I wouldn't 'float around' if you weren't replying. However, stream a little harder, and enjoy C,XCX

Just now, AlleeX said:

I wouldn't 'float around' if you weren't replying. However, stream a little harder, and enjoy C,XCX

No need to reply to every single one of my replies actually. Could have easily ignored me any time. :bird: I will enjoy C,AOTY - thanks!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Skyline lightin' up my makeup
South Beach, see the city wake up
Cuban girl, ink and new nails done
Everybody look 'cause she caked up

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

No need to reply to every single one of my replies actually. Could have easily ignored me any time. :bird: I will enjoy C,AOTY - thanks!

I just have to. I admire your (radical) optimism. Stream Tough on Friday tho! :heart2:

2 minutes ago, AlleeX said:

I just have to. I admire your (radical) optimism. Stream Tough on Friday tho! :heart2:

Planning on it. I'm sure I'll see you in that thread! :celestial4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Allee X is so jobless, everyone and their mamas know that all 5h girls cannot be at Camila level ever. Even little mix girls too, sorry not sorry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For some reason I got pink xoxo sang by pink pantheress and not Camila on my phone, just pink's verses, Apple Music mistake or Dolby Atmos maybe? 

Edited by BadBoy

Camila and Normani flopping at the same time feels so nostalgic. Welcome back fifth harmony!

• Haha 3

59 on Metacritic is crazy :deadbanana2:. The album is objectively not that bad, c'mon now.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Cheers said:

59 on Metacritic is crazy :deadbanana2:. The album is objectively not that bad, c'mon now.

Teenage Dream has a 52. Her 5 #1s are coming. :thing:

• Haha 3

Honestly, I don't like the album. BUT I am quite impressed because she seems genuinely excited about it and relatively unphased by the scathing **** that comes her way.

She's just out here living, performing her music and I respect it!

Maybe the album will grow and get a cute hit out of Hot Uptown

• Like 1

I must say this album is not bad at all but the problem is that there's no song that feels completely amazing? like no stand out tracks, all of them lacks something/seem unfinished/needed more oomph/a bridge and that makes the album kind of meh besides having a very good skeleton there. Anyway I love the last three tracks and twenty something's. You can say ballads are her lane and she shines the most at it after all she's a Pisces 

• Like 1

I wasn't crazy about HOT UPTOWN initially but it's really grown on me. It feels like a summer bop of a simpler less shitty time and the chorus is so catchy. 

Hoping it can chart, it seems set to do better on radio than He Knows. 

its always so weird listening to breakup songs when you know exactly who the artist is talking about. Like June gloom is NOT subtle

Edited by jeffersonairplanes19

Can you blame us?
Party in the city that raised us
Party like I forgot I was famous
Wine on him like I'm nameless 

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

I don't think anyone has pointed out how the piano section of Dade County Dreaming is supposed to mirror Spring Breakers when James Franco starts playing Everytime on the piano

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

1 hour ago, Golden Hour said:

Teenage Dream has a 52. Her 5 #1s are coming. :thing:

She skipped right to smile

1 hour ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

I wasn't crazy about HOT UPTOWN initially but it's really grown on me. It feels like a summer bop of a simpler less shitty time and the chorus is so catchy. 

Hoping it can chart, it seems set to do better on radio than He Knows. 

tbh outperforming he knows is not hard...

still a hit in my household :suburban:

Just now, Bentley said:

She skipped right to smile

Smile had harleys in hawaii, this is her women's world :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

They are definitely pushing Hot Uptown future smasha:WAP:

On what planet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.