• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, istersay said:

wish we could watch, is there no live stream for Other Stage?

there is! i'm watching it on BBC iPlayer now but it might not be available globally 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

wish we could watch, is there no live stream for Other Stage?

this is the link but i expect you'll need a VPN to get into it from outside the uk (i think that it's doable but i've never had to do it myself)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0j43hj0/glastonbury-other-stage-saturday?seriesId=b007r6vx-1-watch-live

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papi Juancho said:

I'm not disappointed with the numbers, I'm more disappointed with the "new label." :duck:

She's barely doing any real promo, those small events in parking lots and 7-Elevens aren't gonna do anything for you girl. The fact that the fans dragged Epic for the "poor" promotion of Familia when they gave us a full concert on TikTok, SNL, Champions League, Today Show, TTHs, playlisting, radio...

Interscope is useless.

:khalyan2:

She did have like 10 magazine covers, the Fallon interview/performance, tons of radio interviews, Zane Lowe, 3 music videos, lots of social media interaction with fans, etc.

And she's touring festivals in Europe rn. So the promo is actually decent.

3 minutes ago, sangi said:

Hot uptown live debut

Just wanted to ask if she did that one. I hope she will perform it everywhere so it has the chance to catch on

52 minutes ago, istersay said:

thanks!

GRPoXdcXwAAvaB5?format=jpg&name=large

80 score from Sputnik? The are usually ruthless :eek:  (they gave Beyonce's Cowboy Carter a 50)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, laqqinq said:

Did any of you see the Tinderbox (Denmark) performance?

No, I haven't seen anything about it online either? It's like it didn't happen

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flare said:

I feel like people owe you an apology. Your negativity this whole era was actually from a good place of concern. :deadbanana4:

!! @Bentley

Camila is not in a place to be "it's my arts not the charts era". She just joined a new label. They are going to shelve her for 5 years atp. See you all in 2029 for CC5.

• Like 2

We've had our 4th album curse. I really didn't think a 4th album curse was even possible considering everything we've endured. I thought Familia was rock bottom, but I guess I was wrong!

I do love this album though, she needs to drop the deluxe mid-week, I just wish it was doing a little better.....

16 minutes ago, Green said:

80 score from Sputnik? The are usually ruthless :eek:  (they gave Beyonce's Cowboy Carter a 50)

omg didn't know that

5 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

We've had our 4th album curse. I really didn't think a 4th album curse was even possible considering everything we've endured. I thought Familia was rock bottom, but I guess I was wrong!

I do love this album though, she needs to drop the deluxe mid-week, I just wish it was doing a little better.....

The album has 0 hits and still managed to do nearly 8m and it looks like it's her best performing album on Apple Music

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.