Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

10 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

Dua gets a pass for a flop

Camila ends up getting bullied

the double standarts in this site are something else :rip:

Dua's flop is doing triple the numbers than this, can you please stop including another girl in the conversation? That's why they always drag Camila. :duck:

This is an abysmal flop, of course. These are Rosalía's numbers, Louis Tomlinson's numbers... but anyone who says they didn't expect it is completely delusional. I expected even worse, like 5M.

• Like 2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you see her at 26

All you can say is AAAOOAAAHHH 

Yeah I think she knows she's the **** 

Shawty next to me is the ****, the ****
Shawty is the ****, the ****
Always been the ****, the ****

UJhYOPQ.gif

THE SHIIIT, SHIIIIIT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Dua's flop is doing triple the numbers than this, can you please stop including another girl in the conversation? That's why they always drag Camila. :duck:

This is an abysmal flop, of course. These are Rosalía's numbers, Louis Tomlinson's numbers... but anyone who says they didn't expect it is completely delusional. I expected even worse, like 5M.

I agree, but Rosalia did 16M with Motomami lol 

What numbers were y'all expecting with no hit single? 

Familia got less than 1m more with Bam Bam being #5 on global spotify with 3.5m streams the day the album got released :rip: 

37 minutes ago, Bentley said:

She'll have that option soon 😁

lol as much as u wont agree but interscope is prolly one of the most well funded labels in the music industry. They wouldn't care about not making money off camila. As long as they are not in a tight position they wouldn't care about losing money over one artist 

• Like 1

I'm not disappointed with the numbers, I'm more disappointed with the "new label." :duck:

She's barely doing any real promo, those small events in parking lots and 7-Elevens aren't gonna do anything for you girl. The fact that the fans dragged Epic for the "poor" promotion of Familia when they gave us a full concert on TikTok, SNL, Champions League, Today Show, TTHs, playlisting, radio...

Interscope is useless.

:khalyan2:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dillan said:

What numbers were y'all expecting with no hit single? 

Familia got less than 1m more with Bam Bam being #5 on global spotify with 3.5m streams the day the album got released :rip: 

People here are delusional and expect her to still pull debut numbers bc they're still living in 2018

• Haha 1

So after my first couple listens this is a very solid album. I love that she ventured out and tried something new but still retained some of the qualities that make her her own artist. My critiques are that I'm not a fan of the interludes and most of the songs are too short. Dade County Dreaming is so good but then has a long ass outro that adds nothing to the song. However, there is so many STRONG songs like (besides the singles which I LOVE) pretty when I cry, BOAT, and June Gloom which I think is one of the best songs in her discography. 
Proud of her for exploring her artistry even if it might not be a hit with the GP.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Camila's familia album wasn't successful, it just had the hit bam bam.so camila's downfall now isn't that big and it's not really shocking cause we know that she didn't score a hit song this time.Dua's downfall is big. From the huge successful future nostalgia and 'Dance The Night' to Radical Optimism! A huge decline. But of course Dua gets a pass.

Edited by Sweetestsecret
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I told you all, Drake wont change any numbers in Camila's CXOXO debut.

His fandom is dead more than Camila's fandom.

Edited by Olhiver

40 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Yall crying and i love to see it :bibliahh: 

5 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Camila's familia album wasn't successful, it just had the hit bam bam.so camila's downfall now isn't that big and it's not really shocking cause we know that she didn't score a hit song this time.Dua's downfall is big. From the huge successful future nostalgia and 'Dance The Night' to Radical Optimism! A huge decline. But of course Dua gets a pass.

This.

Sadly this album was doomed to not have big numbers since I LUV IT was semi viral and they waste the opportunity for a proper release with radio deal. And even worse the "Drake beef",  turn down her plans.

STOP the drag and move on.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.