Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Britneystan32 said:

Yeah I think her music career has finished 

The way you are constantly feeling the need and insisting to write something negative about her in this thread just to get some kind of attention is weird. But there you are. Take it some from me. I hope you feel recharged or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, dsn said:

i need her to pull a BRAT and release the deluxe mid week. i neeeed the pink collab and real life angels

DUDE, ME TOO

I NEED MORE HYPERPOP CAMILA

Edited by vinicius

I actually would really love if Camila signs to a small niche indie label for them to treat her as the main artist and also give her more freedom than ever to do more weird experimental music like Love Incredible, Chanel and I LUV IT. This is where I think she shines the most.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I actually would really love if Camila signs to a small niche indie label for them to treat her as the main artist and also give her more freedom than ever to do more weird experimental music like Love Incredible, Chanel and I LUV IT. This is where I think she shines the most.

She'll have that option soon 😁

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Could the album open with over 40k units in the US?

The #10 album had 41k units last week

To think Familia debuted at #10 with 27k units but the chart is stronger now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Could the album open with over 40k units in the US?

The #10 album had 41k units last week

To think Familia debuted at #10 with 27k units but the chart is stronger now

No

• Haha 1

Camila schedule tonight at Glastonbury. i am guessing this is UK time which would  be 1:45 pm east coast time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c033r45930qo

Other Stage – Saturday

• Disclosure: 22:30 – 23:45
  • The Streets: 20:30 – 21:30
  • Camila Cabello: 18:45 – 19:45
  • Bloc Party: 17:15 – 18:15
  • The Last Dinner Party: 15:45 – 16:45
  • Tems: 14:15 - 15:15
  • The Staves: 13:00 - 13:45
  • Jamie Webster: 11:45 - 12:30

not sure if we will get to see it.

https://www.thewrap.com/how-to-watch-glastonbury-at-home-bbc-live-stream/

Will other performances be available?

This year, only Dua Lipa and Coldplay's Pyramid Stage performances will be available to stream online for global audiences.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Atrlers bullying camila again for that fake photoshopped normani mess but do they ever learn see yall when hot uptown charts top 20

Dua gets a pass for a flop

Camila ends up getting bullied

the double standarts in this site are something else :rip:

52 minutes ago, joyjoy said:

I am now actually convinced she doesn't care about charts any longer. With all the million dollar brand deals, investments and concerts she's financially pretty secure she's not hungry anymore😞😞😞

I will never get this take. Especially from we who occupy stan spaces like this and presumably have way more insights into the inner workings of the music biz than most.

This idea that any major label act, especially one like Camila who is freshly signed to a new label "doesn't care about sales" is hilarious to me.

How do you think she pitches and secures these endorsement deals? it's   by touting her…sales and commercial vitality. Brands want to be in bed with popping acts. It justifies their spend and gives them cultural cool.

If, as is the case, Camila is flopping down, it theoretically makes her an act a brand wouldn't want to run to be in business with. She's not an FKA Twigs or some niche cool act that they can exclusively pitch their alignment as more of a "cool" play than a commercial one. If anything the perception is that she's not even particularly liked on social media. So numbers take on even more of a significance for an act like her. 

I say all of this to say, she, her team, and her label (to whom she has just signed btw) absolutely care about sales. Because it basically informs everything else. 

I get the sense that they blew the budget on the big features with a view that it would do the #s automatically. Jury's out on that. Because as much as she's flopping, never say never with that Drake song or something else randomly catching.

Overall, I wouldn't say she's done because I don't think she ever truly became a "thing". Havana and Senorita kinda have an inflated sense of her true predicament. She had a small fan base and is more reliant on heavy push and even then doesn't smash. She also has the misfortune of not even being a "new" act. So people either don't care or have seen/heard what they have of her and already made finite decisions on whether they are onboard or not. With "not" clearly being the biggest portion lol.

BTW, I actually dig the album lol.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Bentley said:

She'll have that option soon 😁

BENTLEEEEEEEEEYYYY YOUUUUUU. PLEASEEEE :rip:

So I'm currently still digesting the new album so I'm not ready to give a full review yet but OMG June Gloom is a career highlight!  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify 7,721,043

I LUV IT (feat. Playboi Carti) 819 192
Chanel No.5 487 559
pink xoxo 351 724
HE KNOWS (feat. Lil Nas X) 494 337
Twentysomethings 351 895
Dade County Dreaming (ft. JT & Yung Miami) 427 548
koshi xoxo (feat. BLP Kosher) 256 218
HOT UPTOWN (feat. Drake) 1 571 040
Uuugly 1 287 054
DREAM-GIRLS 393 004
305tilidie 255 148
B.O.A.T. 350 447
pretty when i cry 328 582
June Gloom 347 295

oh :rip:

3 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I will never get this take. Especially from we who occupy stan spaces like this and presumably have way more insights into the inner workings of the music biz than most.

This idea that any major label act, especially one like Camila who is freshly signed to a new label "doesn't care about sales" is hilarious to me.

How do you think she pitches and secures these endorsement deals? it's   by touting her…sales and commercial vitality. Brands want to be in bed with popping acts. It justifies their spend and gives them cultural cool.

If, as is the case, Camila is flopping down, it theoretically makes her an act a brand wouldn't want to run to be in business with. She's not an FKA Twigs or some niche cool act that they can exclusively pitch their alignment as more of a "cool" play than a commercial one. If anything the perception is that she's not even particularly liked on social media. So numbers take on even more of a significance for an act like her. 

I say all of this to say, she, her team, and her label (to whom she has just signed btw) absolutely care about sales. Because it basically informs everything else. 

I get the sense that they blew the budget on the big features with a view that it would do the #s automatically. Jury's out on that. Because as much as she's flopping, never say never with that Drake song or something else randomly catching.

Overall, I wouldn't say she's done because I don't think she ever truly became a "thing". Havana and Senorita kinda have an inflated sense of her true predicament. She had a small fan base and is more reliant on heavy push and even then doesn't smash. She also has the misfortune of not even being a "new" act. So people either don't care or have seen/heard what they have of her and already made finite decisions on whether they are onboard or not. With "not" clearly being the biggest portion lol.

BTW, I actually dig the album lol.

Well said :clap3:

UJhYOPQ.gif

Mini dress, lowkey, with the cap down

No heels cause she came to throw that ass round

BODY-ODYODYODY cause she work out

36 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Sorry by she has terrible taste in her own music and career choices, so I hope the label get a grip sometimes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.