• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

How someone could come to the conclusion that her music career is over is beyond me. Can we please stop being so dramatic and get a grip? The album was just released this Friday!!! It has plenty of time to grow. Look at Shameless, when it was released it didn't make much noise but now its one of her more popular tracks. 

I am sure she will make a lot of money from festivals/tour that will make her label happy 

Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Mads Trier said:

How someone could come to the conclusion that her music career is over is beyond me. Can we please stop being so dramatic and get a grip? The album was just released this Friday!!! It has plenty of time to grow. Look at Shameless, when it was released it didn't make much noise but now its one of her more popular tracks. 

I am sure she will make a lot of money from festivals/tour that will make her label happy 

I hope you are right 

Hii everyone, this album is so damn good I had to make an account here to contribute! Im surprised so many of you talk and care sooo much about her numbers wow, the music is so so so good i could care less about its chart positions. This era to me has truly felt like EVERYONE intensely hating on Camila and shes just blonde, hanging out the car window, and instead of two middle fingers its a finger heart while shes screaming I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT and not caring at ALL what the people or the critics say... idk not many pop girls have the balls to do that and not care about numbers and such. very very proud of Camila!

also numbers completely aside I would love to know Bentley's top 5 songs from the album... just the music not the charts, have you listened to the album? do you like it? what are your favs?

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, sangi said:

Idk why yall still stan her if yall care about charts that much she's not that kind of artist anymore. 

I hope she's not because that means we are getting more experimental bops 

55 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

+ Camila and team already made a good ROI on the Bacardi partnership (she's the brand ambassador). Oh C,XOXO, the profitable era you are :WAP:

3 hours ago, Bentley said:

Tragic 

I feel like people owe you an apology. Your negativity this whole era was actually from a good place of concern. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

I love this album. Camila came through!

Dade County Dreaming, Dream-Girls & BOAT are my faves 🙂↔️🙂↔️🙂↔️

• Like 1

I am now actually convinced she doesn't care about charts any longer. With all the million dollar brand deals, investments and concerts she's financially pretty secure she's not hungry anymore😞😞😞

2 hours ago, dsn said:

i need her to pull a BRAT and release the deluxe mid week. i neeeed the pink collab and real life angels

The cuban Charli xcx

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joyjoy said:

I am now actually convinced she doesn't care about charts any longer. With all the million dollar brand deals, investments and concerts she's financially pretty secure she's not hungry anymore😞😞😞

She's said a few times this week that she's not trying to do the pop star thing anymore :michael: 

Spotify 7,721,043

I LUV IT (feat. Playboi Carti) 819 192
Chanel No.5 487 559
pink xoxo 351 724
HE KNOWS (feat. Lil Nas X) 494 337
Twentysomethings 351 895
Dade County Dreaming (ft. JT & Yung Miami) 427 548
koshi xoxo (feat. BLP Kosher) 256 218
HOT UPTOWN (feat. Drake) 1 571 040
Uuugly 1 287 054
DREAM-GIRLS 393 004
305tilidie 255 148
B.O.A.T. 350 447
pretty when i cry 328 582
June Gloom 347 295
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sangi said:

Idk why yall still stan her if yall care about charts that much she's not that kind of artist anymore. 

This. I've been a fan of a lot of people who were flops by chart metrics and it didn't make me enjoy the music any less. But I feel like a lot of Camila Stan's are holding on to her Havana success. That's not the kind of artists she is anymore and that's okay. She can still put out music you enjoy without topping the charts. 

Anyways, I really enjoyed the production on this album. Really sonically cohesive. Not everything clicked for me but i definitely got where Camila was going with it.

• Like 3

Wow that is actually much better than I expected.

Amazing

ZXLRI2G.gif

Spoiler

I'm in my radical optimism era

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.