Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

18 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Yeah tbh this needed a couple more strong tracks. Can she drop the deluxe this week lmao 

For once I agree with you. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

Her debut Camila peak at #3 in AM?

so CXOXO is doing pretty well.

Does anybody know Familias performance on AM?

Honestly I'm kind of scared about how interscope will handle the promo now that the era has officially kicked in

Karla is already performing everywhere but she's barely getting label support... Poor playlisting, barely any radio play, it's upsetting, at least Familia had Bam Bam for the radios and in Europe Don't Go Yet smashed, if they pushed He Knows enough I think the radio listeners would've eaten it up.

Interscope is giving Camila a worse treatment than Selena, and that's concerning considering they seem to enjoy the Selena floppery :gaycat7:

• Like 3

We can expect Hot Uptown to do worse on Spotify since it's getting better playlist placement on AM right?

Is a Top50 US debut on Spotify unlikely?

5 minutes ago, GabrielLavigne said:

Are any of the other songs (minus Uuugly and HU) charting on AM US Pop?

I luv it, dade county dreaming , he knows and dream girls are all inside the pop chart at the moment 

• Thanks 2

I'm still laughing at June Gloom being one of the best on the album. Like who would have predicted? :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

I don't understand why they didn't just tack all the songs on one album and look for a larger debut 

especially a bop like that 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kern said:

It's doing better than Familia? Can it do better in sales too? 

I read that familia got like 111,000 partial day streams and this got 330,000 or something so we will see. Also familia peaked at 14 on Apple Music… this is at 6 

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

Does anybody know Familias performance on AM?

#3. CAMILA 
#6. C, XOXO 
#10. Romance 
#14. Familia

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I read that familia got like 111,000 partial day streams and this got 330,000 or something so we will see. Also familia peaked at 14 on Apple Music… this is at 6 

Familia had Bambam which was doing 2M+ streams every day. CXOXO doesn't have any hit songs at the moment, so we'll see :/

#34 (+8) on Itunes US - Hot Uptown

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1

She's sick for performing Can Friends Kiss and then not even having it on the album for release day. The time is now. Hopefully the deluxe is coming sooner rather than later.

• Like 3

I'm on my first listen and I LOVEEEE this sound! this is just bop after bop :jonnycat:

all of the Spring Breakers imagery is perfect and so smart.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.