• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bentley said:

It's a rolling chart so it can still climb? It's so low right now :rip:

how did his sexy red Collab go higher? 💀

cause sexy is considered "hot" for the public rn plus people were mad clowning the song for being horrible

Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

cause sexy is considered "hot" for the public rn plus people were mad clowning the song for being horrible

Clowning what song 

The biggest fumble this era was not sending I LUV IT to radio. We would have been in such a better place now. It just gives ANTHEMIC 

• Like 2

Nah camila didnt defend Drake or anything like that, PopBase like to twist things.. i see the interview the other day

Camila posted tiktok with Hot Uptown, if only they invest TTH:foxaylove3:

• Like 3

If they still dont shoot the mv yet, the scenes better be diverse,, at beach & also like uptown like skyline miami or whatever... and GTA partnership need to happen

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ALA said:

Pink xoxo not being even 2 minutes is really infuriating :deadbanana4: could have been the best song on the album

Allegedly the full version is coming on the deluxe?

5 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Not me being the biggest Hot Uptown stan on here, after reading Bentley talking about it for 3 months.

Been telling yall but it seems to be kinda flopping lmao. Interscope cheap ass can't even give TTH. I'm so done 

I've given the album a couple listens and for the most part I like it. I was expecting something much more interesting though when I Luv It came out and the album feels underbaked but its a quick cool listen. I think if they added 3-4 more hard hitting songs it could have been a much stronger project.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

So why is it charting high if they're clowning it lmao 

3 hours ago, Solarie said:

Stfu

i see why so many people have you on the ignore 

after so many years of putting up with them it helps to not see that constant negativity:bird:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Bentley said:

So why is it charting high if they're clowning it lmao 

cause its still with someone whos hugely popular rn duh

Edited by Lightbringer007

41 minutes ago, ALA said:

I've given the album a couple listens and for the most part I like it. I was expecting something much more interesting though when I Luv It came out and the album feels underbaked but its a quick cool listen. I think if they added 3-4 more hard hitting songs it could have been a much stronger project.

stay tuned for the Deluxe

GQyku-ARWg-AAT4-AL.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Venom said:

My signed cd and vinyl aren't even arriving anytime soon. Went to Target and got a copy.

The booklet poster is so cool! :jonny5:

The poster is nice, but I would prefer an actual booklet with lyrics and more pictures. The vinyl doesn't have anything either, it's a bit disappointing. 

20something does give CC1 vibes and maybe thats why i love it. i wasnt expecting to like the ballads (june, boat, 20) of this album so much but i do. dream girls and pretty are awesome, the pink xoxo interlude shouldve been a full track, and the other interludes shouldve been a chop, especially koshi its so awful..

drake tracks are okay, i like the melodies on hot uptown (camilas parts) and dcd is a bopppp. chanel and he knows are growing on me a little. only a little. and i luv is of course soty

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.