• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Bentley said:

And why is the song tanking on Apple Music? 💀

Nnn it'll prob reach the Top 20 and stall there

My signed cd and vinyl aren't even arriving anytime soon. Went to Target and got a copy.

The booklet poster is so cool! :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

And why is the song tanking on Apple Music? 💀

wait at least until the next update lol

I can't stop playing this. I took a few breaks to hear some other new stuff but I keep on coming back.

She MUST drop deluxe to sorta complete it.

It's already such a SLAY, but with God Speed, Friends Can Kiss, Real Life Angels etc it will be an ENDER :flame::jonnycat:

I'm thinking maybe next week could be good to boost the sales.

Edited by Solarie
  • Like 2

She just defended Drake publicly, well that's how you kill your own era, see you at CC5

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

She just defended Drake publicly, well that's how you kill your own era, see you at CC5

What? It's not like Drake is a criminal lol

41 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

this trash review from Paste Magazine (2.5/10) was added to Metacritic
The imagery for Camila Cabello's "rebrand" for her fourth album C,XOXO garnered attention across the internet almost entirely due to its suspicious similarities to that of Charli XCX's BRAT. 
The timing of C,XOXO's release truly could not have been worse. The immediate success and ongoing cultural moment surrounding BRAT only draws greater attention to the heavy inspiration Cabello and her team have been taking from that record's marketing tactics and aesthetics. If the sleazy, Y2K-inspired styling she's been parading on her Instagram wasn't enough, this cover shoot looks quite similar to the cover of Charli XCX's CRASH.
https://www.pastemagazine.com/music/camila-cabello/on-cxoxo-camila-cabello-fails-on-everything-she-sets-out-to-do 

She was exposed for hating her pre review

• ATRL Moderator

I was kind of intrigued by the lead up to this album but the end result is… not great 

• Thumbs Down 1

Went to the store to pick up a pink vinyl and it had a signed insert. :bird: Unmarked too, so it was a pleasant surprise. 

13 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

:skull: maybe like 5 then

she might be okay because the partial streams are double what Familia's partial streams were 

I thought their would be a link to view the full album lyrics and credits since the physical copies don't include them, but nope... *sigh*

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Nnn it'll prob reach the Top 20 and stall there

It's a rolling chart so it can still climb? It's so low right now :rip:

how did his sexy red Collab go higher? 💀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.