• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY available in my timezone, and it's a solid record. I think it will probably end up being my favorite of hers. BOAT, June Gloom and Hot Uptown are my favorites besides the singles.

I'm a little confused at her strategy with the interludes if they are previews of full tracks to be released later... I think cutting BLP (sorry, lol) and Uuugly + Pink XOXO and just putting the full Baby Pink track, whatever Real Life Angels is and the Can Friends Kiss song on the regular release would've been much better. 

The deluxe could then add the interludes back in and make it a fuller story with maybe another track or two since it seems like they had quite a few to work with on that whiteboard photo. One of the main critiques of the album I'm seeing is that the interludes just don't work and are confusing. (Also, they don't really blend into the songs as seamlessly as they could)

• Like 5

People are outing themselves as fans of the music by trying to be c*nty and shady, its annoying :rip:

"She's lucky she worked with El Guincho"
"This song reminds me of sza"
"this song reminds me of Lana" 
"It reminds me of summer 2016 so its just the placebo effect making me like it"

Like its just easier just to say you like it :lmao:

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

The chart obsessed girlies are still melting down?? Girls the writings been on the wall

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, punisher said:

the album is stalling a lot on US AM, surprising considering it's a hip-hop dominated platform and there are so many massive hip-hop features

Meg's album is already top 3 in comparison, and Camila's just entered the top 20

I think the reason is that its not as hip-hop oriented as it seemed it would be? Like there are elements and influences but imo, there isn't a predominantly hip-hop track on the album?

Oh well. I'm taking a Xanax. If they don't send it to radio that's on them. Dummies 

• Haha 3

Just now, Bentley said:

Oh well. I'm taking a Xanax. If they don't send it to radio that's on them. Dummies 

Take care, please /srs

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, punisher said:

the album is stalling a lot on US AM, surprising considering it's a hip-hop dominated platform and there are so many massive hip-hop features

Meg's album is already top 3 in comparison, and Camila's just entered the top 20

well if u compare that way. C,XOXO is top 10 in UK and top 15 in Canada while megan is at #100 in the UK and #30 in Canada. I think it will be fine

• Like 2

I think it'd be better to not have high expectations (atm) from Hot Uptown. Wasn't sent to radio + no music video. Doesn't look like its being marketed as a single; more of a focus track with the playlisting.

Drake's latest single, after the feud, was from Sexyy Red's mixtape. It went #44 on the Hot 100. So yeah.

• Like 1

I think a BB 200 top 10 debut might be locked but it would be amazing if it can challenge for top 5.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

Need this song in the deluxe so bad

https://www.reddit.com/r/CamilaCabello/s/7GXVLLA2Mn 

THIS is the song I was expecting and didn't find on the album. Sounds like such a banger! Hopefully on the deluxe

• Like 1

It's over for us.

no radio single. He Knows already losing spins. Flop xoxo 

18 minutes ago, joyjoy said:

well if u compare that way. C,XOXO is top 10 in UK and top 15 in Canada while megan is at #100 in the UK and #30 in Canada. I think it will be fine

are y'all planning to brag about her canadian first week sales ? :rip:

6 minutes ago, Bentley said:

It's over for us.

no radio single. He Knows already losing spins. Flop xoxo 

It's been over sis. Enjoy the music.

——

stan twitter is kinda stanning with comments like oh she won me this era, etc etc :sistrens:

Never thought the ballads would be my faves but boat and June gloom are ******* good 

koshi found tearing up in the shower listening to these two 

Edited by Superbitch

Really love June Gloom!! She really shines in songs like this!

The drake release is very odd bc why wouldn't she use it to its full potential?

• Like 1

I don't think this is doing as badly as people are saying on here. 

With her image in the garbage at the beginning of the cycle with the plagiarism allegations and the never-ending trend to dunk on her online this is doing quite well all things considered. She can definitely pull comfortable streams from this album and we're going to get more music from her in the future. The pitchfork review (hate to compliment them, but) was right when they said this isn't a statement, it was a necessary transition album for what she wants to do next. 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.