Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

i absolutely LOVE this album wow this is easily my favorite camila project it's not even a contest 

• Like 5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

I… did not expect to like this album as much as I did. It's not amazing but it's very cute, I expected something much worse :clap3: 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Bentley said:

It's lowkey flopping :doc: 

I knew it 

it's performing so much better than familia. Shut the hell up for once 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Just now, joyjoy said:

it's performing so much better than familia. Shut the hell up for once 

Familia went too 3 on iTunes.. 

I don't understand why the Drake songs are doing so bad on Apple Music :rip: 

even his sexxy red collab went higher 

Edited by Bentley

5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Because Kendrick destroyed all of his credibility. Do not expect him to help a lot.

I like this a lot. A lot of the criticism I see is about her development as an "artist" but not about the music itself. If Rosalia or FKA Twigs put this out critics would be eating this up and hyping to the extremes. I do think some of the writing is cringe but so is most pop music. I agree that this feels a bit forced and like she's trying really hard to push a certain narrative but who cares really... this isn't the hyperpop cosplay people bandwagon expected. 

BOAT and PWIC should have been the singles with CN5 as a promo and I Luv It as the album single

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

yall need to let this build the momentum. Keep in mind it dosen't have a successful single yet. Hot uptown is at #52 us itunes and in comparison none of megan's songs have entered top 100 yet. 

• Like 4

the album is stalling a lot on US AM, surprising considering it's a hip-hop dominated platform and there are so many massive hip-hop features

Meg's album is already top 3 in comparison, and Camila's just entered the top 20

My only complain is too short 

but I love this album thoooo

twenty, June gloom, BOAT PWIC my top 4

• Like 2

BOAT  reminds me so much to used to it /dream of you 

27 minutes ago, Bentley said:

even his sexxy red collab went higher 

Cause it's not good. All the fans keep holding onto the Drake collab as if it was going to save the era and well...

1 minute ago, punisher said:

the album is stalling a lot on US AM, surprising considering it's a hip-hop dominated platform and there are so many massive hip-hop features

Meg's album is already top 3 in comparison, and Camila's just entered the top 20

Camila is a 100% pop artist. Even with two rap features no one is going to be immediately going to this album who is a Hip Hop fan.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sangi said:

Camila is a 100% pop artist. Even with two rap features no one is going to be immediately going to this album who is a Hip Hop fan.

it still isn't doing that good for a pop artist

spotify numbers should be a lil better

I don't know what y'all expecting. It won't do well commercially and critically but for people who enjoy it it will serve great replay ability and that's fine 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.