• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

I always complain about ballads before they come out but I think the ballads on ALL of Camila's albums are top tier

• Like 6

Stanning Camila was not on my 2024 Bingo card.

I've been a hater from the beginning, but she has laced her recent output with coke, and I'm a fiend.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Deleting that Dr*ke interlude so fast

it's terrible isn't it, i'd mind less but it sounds completely out of place

Reading these comments have me so excited to listen to the album. I know I will love it! Unfortunately, I  won't be able to until after work tomorrow most likely .

• Like 1

getting to the end for the first time and i think it's really good.

one of the things i like is that it's obviously a different approach but there are songs that still have a camila feel about them too, esp on the ballads.

the singles felt more like heel turns but there's some continuity here as well i think 

• Like 1

C,XOXO is my AOTY but my main complaint is that it's way too short of a tracklist with very short songs as well 😭 she kept teasing the line "left a letter at your door signed it c, xoxo" along with so many snippets and none of which made it, so I wish whatever deluxe she's planning was just the standard version of the album. 

• Like 5

Just now, sangriawine said:

C,XOXO is my AOTY but my main complaint is that it's way too short of a tracklist with very short songs as well 😭 she kept teasing the line "left a letter at your door signed it c, xoxo" along with so many snippets and none of which made it, so I wish whatever deluxe she's planning was just the standard version of the album. 

yeah, it bugs me that she's holding stuff back when we've only got a half hour (+ 2 minutes of drake :!ohno: )

• Like 1

Bad album. I can't believe she's not pushing the City Girls song. It's the only one that's legitimately good but the fact that she only sings the chorus once is criminally stupid.

• Thumbs Down 1

Dade, Pretty When I Cry, I Luv it are the only decent moments on this record, He Knows could've been a little better if the structure was different. 

Nobody's gonna talk about the fact that she wrote the entire album by herself?

It's so hard to write a pop record with really strong melodies and all that. I get why she's so proud of Chanel N. 5. Writing a lot of words and references it's not something you can do if you aren't skilled or talented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's just remind ourselves that the bad reviews she's getting from this album is entirely based on her image other than the music itself. Which is pretty unfair and shameful.

I still think that the media is sabotaging her.

And I also hate the fact that it seems like hyperpop is a genre that Charli xcx invented as if it's her own trademark.

If i were Camila, i would make my next album a hyperpop one just for the audacity.

• Like 4

Definitely my favorite album of hers (tied with Familia) but it could have benefited from cutting the interludes and the random Drake solo and adding a few more tracks 

It's a shame that her rebrand and the poor promotional rollout and choice of pre-release songs have overshadowed the music

11 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Let's just remind ourselves that the bad reviews she's getting from this album is entirely based on her image other than the music itself. Which is pretty unfair and shameful.

100% and it is so insane to me. Just unfair and a weird misjudgment of character too.

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Exzime. said:

Can you elaborate on that? Because other than I Luv It, I don't see the similarity with Charli XCX album?

to be fair charli is mostly known for her hyperpop stuff but she has quite a few songs, specially around 2017-2018 that could resemble the hip hop sound of cxoxo such as dreamer or 5 in the morning

Ok i know yall been complaining its too short with useless interludes,, but this will be camila first ever album with deluxe, so it will be interesting.. insider also confirmed pink xoxo is the intro of real song called baby pink (2:32)💖💙💖💙💖💙 and yesss hot uptown get main playlists treatment🔥🌴

8 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Ok i know yall been complaining its too short with useless interludes,, but this will be camila first ever album with deluxe, so it will be interesting.. insider also confirmed pink xoxo is the intro of real song called baby pink (2:32)💖💙💖💙💖💙 and yesss hot uptown get main playlists treatment🔥🌴

Where?

2 hours ago, dillan said:

Hot Uptown needs all playlists tomorrow

I have faith in her label.. pls

But all in all.. maybe her best album 

The main issue is they are not sending it to radio 😒

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.