HE KNOWS

HOT UPTOWN 

Uuugly 

305tilidie

B.O.A.T

DREAM-GIRLS 

pretty when i cry 

June Gloom 

I think it flows much better and I left koshi xoxo out because I don't think it adds anything

• Thanks 1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I feel like Bentley seeing that NMF cover because they just photoshopped two photos of them together instead of it being taken from the Hot Uptown video shoot… are we getting a video? :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As a very casual casual casual listener, this is her first project I liked pretty much all the way.

the critics are going to rip it to shreds because she had bad press surrounding her aesthetic changes this era, you guys shouldn't worry about it and just let the music speak for itself after it releases everywhere.

• Like 3

Hot Uptown is not as memorable in my opinion. It's straight from Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean? era. :rip: But its so summery so I think there's potential.

• Like 3

I really like this she's done it again :clap3: A nice cute album for summer :gaycat2:

Hot Uptown, Dream-Girls, and June Gloom are the best of the new songs

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I made this tracklist:

pink xoxo

I LUV IT

Chanel No.5

Twentysomethings

Dade County Dreaming 

HE KNOWS

HOT UPTOWN 

Uuugly 

305tilidie

B.O.A.T

DREAM-GIRLS 

pretty when i cry 

June Gloom 

I think it flows much better and I left koshi xoxo out because I don't think it adds anything

Please take out ugly…. I can only handle so much Drake mumble rapping in a Toronto manz accent…..

15 minutes ago, sangriawine said:

Why do I feel like Bentley seeing that NMF cover because they just photoshopped two photos of them together instead of it being taken from the Hot Uptown video shoot… are we getting a video? :rip:

Probably not lol

• Haha 1

It's so sad that the critics choose to focus on charli xcx comparison. The album sounds nothing like hyper-pop. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Probably not lol

But I mean doesn't t Spotify make these covers? Maybe because the video ain't out yet idk 

I do have a few favorites

I LUV IT

B.O.A.T. 
and 

June Glume 

the other songs suck. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne

Come on interscope dont let us down with radios & playlists,, hot uptown is a hit wait to happen... :coffee2:

• Like 1

Ok… so this is bad. The only good songs are June Gloom, Pretty When I Cry & Dade County Dreaming… The rest is a huge mess. The production is awful. Too much autotune. It's like if autotune on BRAT was turned to 100. The lyrics… are ok, i guess? Those interludes that are pointless. Overall it's a 2/5 :suburban:

Thinking about the fact that she went from bops like Never Be the Same & Into It to this… :skull:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, West Coast said:

Could you make an edit of this pic and add effects to make it a gif

ty babe :heart:

lol not surue what you had in mind but if you like any of these....

camilaaviani12.gifcamilaaviani13.gifcamilaaviani14.gifcamilaaviani15.jpgezgif-1-72090748c6.gifcamilaaviani16.gifcamilaaviani17.jpgcamilaaviani18.gif

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

She should've just released this all at once instead of doing pre release singles. The sound of the album is very varied and it would've been a good strategy to make people interested. None of the songs really describe the album as a whole if that makes sense, all of them are very different but still cohesive somehow.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Bentley said:

But I mean doesn't t Spotify make these covers? Maybe because the video ain't out yet idk 

The pictures and press material and stuff is sent by the labels to be put up.

The people complaining wanted the same old boring debut Camila. I'm glad she's doing different stuff bc her early stuff was so in the box and safe.

• Like 1

Also this is her most authentic work yet. This is miami as an album for sure

Just now, sangi said:

The people complaining wanted the same old boring debut Camila. I'm glad she's doing different stuff bc her early stuff was so in the box and safe.

Exactly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.