• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very smart to not tease Hot Uptown at all. Even if it's not an official single that's the song everyone will rush to check out first. I'm confident it can do 1M+ on Spotify first day. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sangi said:

the vinyl looks so pretty 

The new album featuring "I Luv It" and "Hot Uptown".

Don't they just mention names of the singles on the exterior? I think Taylor had the singles' names too on Midnights (maybe included Lavender Haze which later became a single).

So does this mean Uptown will become a single?

1 minute ago, laqqinq said:

Don't they just mention names of the singles on the exterior? I think Taylor had the singles' names too on Midnights (maybe included Lavender Haze which later became a single).

It was already supposed to be when the cd was pressed. Everything has been in disarray though 

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

It was already supposed to be when the cd was pressed. Everything has been in disarray though 

:rip:

now i'm lowkey hoping Hot Uptown is not the focus single. maybe the shock and dissappointment will end the good sis @Bentley's suffering for good

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

now i'm lowkey hoping Hot Uptown is not the focus single. maybe the shock and dissappointment will end the good sis @Bentley's suffering for good

as i remember all her focus tracks were feats so i think it will be the drake collab

There's too much tracks at the same time. He Knows is still on life support, I Luv It is doing the heavy lifting while Chanel is ruining the hype. They should've released I Luv It month before the album, then start teasing Drake collab immediately 

27 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

1 minute ago, Kern said:

There's too much tracks at the same time. He Knows is still on life support, I Luv It is doing the heavy lifting while Chanel is ruining the hype. They should've released I Luv It month before the album, then start teasing Drake collab immediately 

Hot Uptown was meant to be the real single (hence no radio adds for i luv it) but then Drake was exposed as a pedo so they switched to He Knows last minute.

Dade county dreaming is not serving #1 or focus single, but the btchs will shake ass at tiktoks:WAP:

3 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Dade county dreaming is not serving #1 or focus single, but the btchs will shake ass at tiktoks:WAP:

the sped up version they played at the skate park is giving Anime edit Tiktoks. kinda like how Shameless (the bridge especially) became an unexpected TikTok hit

DCD is the best bet for a hit. Drake is hated too much for Hot Uptown  to smash

10 minutes ago, Club classic said:

DCD is the best bet for a hit. Drake is hated too much for Hot Uptown  to smash

Pretty When I Cry is that song!

8 hours ago, Bentley said:

I'm glad my movie comes out tomorrow night so I have something else to focus on besides this flop ass rollout. I'll listen to the album when I get home and I'm sure it'll slay but the mismanagement has just been DISGUSTING 

:clack:

What movie?

58 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

omg so Target workers knew all along ?

hongkioh.gif

Screenshot-2024-06-27-034412.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.