Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

Whew I am ready to stream

(also if you need buffer for your streaming music party, i have my own songs hahahhaa)

• Like 3

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Me on Amazon, searching for a vinyl player because I caved in and ordered her signed pink vinyl off her website.

Asmrthechew Stare GIF

3 more hours until it finally releases somewhere. See y'all tomorrow after I listen to the album! 

Edited by Venom
  • Haha 1

idgaf about the reviews and streams i'm so hyped chanel no.5 is stuck in my head :WAP: i'm a dog woof woof, the furry anthem 

spacer.png

• Like 3

I am hype here in the Philippines hahahhaa , I will play pretty when I cry and Dade county till my ears bleed

its fascinating they are keeping the dancehall hot uptown with no teaser ? Are they gonna test it out first before making it a single and sending it to radio ? Is there a planned MV on this ? Drake needs to prio this tbh coz this is big. 

• Like 2

I will spam & haunt camila access forever if i dont see hot uptown at tth tonight with radio & mv this week, also will jump ship and stan carpenter for a week because i just cannot with dumb team anymore:chick3:

Spoiler

I 99% believe HOT UPTOWN is single tho @Bentley

Edited by rickycabello123
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

out in 2 hours in Tonga, 3 hrs for New Zealand. you can see in how many hours at your place here: https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/06nbiNGbl2d8UWhjP7Kq5R

ty ! it says 13hours left for me :doc:

i'm really surprised the album didn't you know what yet

Edited by imen0s

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

does Tonga have Spotify? if so we might know the New Music Friday song then.

it doesn't have NMF and we won't know NMF song until it will be out in Australia (2 hours after NZ)

• Like 2

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

it doesn't have NMF and we won't know NMF song until it will be out in Australia (2 hours after NZ)

thanks!

The magazine covers, interviews, visuals. Damn they're doing sooo well in promo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, laqqinq said:

The magazine covers, interviews, visuals. Damn they're doing sooo well in promo

i'm not a fan, didn't really liked her prev albums but this era is slaying. everything, i love all the songs

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.