• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Uptown does have the potential to do something on its own. Even with no video or radio his fans and his antis will be tuning in which is probably enough to chart on global spotify and possibly place on the lower end of the Hot 100. 

I still think there's a video out there since this was by all accounts planned to have a big push in April. They could end up scrapping it, but if Interscope footed the bill they'll definitely want it out no matter what Drake or his team say.

Edited by BlahBlahBlah
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

Can't stand the cover so quickly made this 

CuRPxmG.jpeg

Stunning

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Hot Uptown does have the potential to do something on its own. Even with no video or radio his fans and his antis will be tuning in which is probably enough to chart on global spotify and possibly place on the lower end of the Hot 100. 

I still think there's a video out there since this was by all accounts planned have a big push in April. They could end up scrapping it, but if Interscope fitted the bill they'll definitely want it out no matter what Drake or his team say.

Right

48 minutes ago, Bentley said:

It's gonna have NO music video lmao 

Let's affirm positively 

40 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

gosh, we need the next review to be 80 or more because the Metacritic debut is gonna be awful. :duck:

:rip:

2024_Complex_Camila-Cabello_16x9_5.jpg

this pic is insane why didn't she go for something like this for the album cover

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Burqa said:

2024_Complex_Camila-Cabello_16x9_5.jpg

this pic is insane why didn't she go for something like this for the album cover

Obviously not because it looks very CRASH and if she has already been struggling with comparisons with Charli, imagine having a cover like that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sangi said:

She literally complained about this take and being put in a box in her interview yesterday :rip: 

that's really sad because she's an amazing songwriter and her lyrics really had depth to them, maybe with the exception of Havana (lyrics wise) and these new songs are just so generic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

tldxOmm.jpeg

No lmaoo. We would've been dragged to h*ll. the xcxinator nation already claimed the lollipop was ripping off sucker.

my preferred cover is the sun burnt boob one or the photo of her in the blue bra/bikini.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

No lmaoo. We would've been dragged to h*ll. the xcxinator nation already claimed the lollipop was ripping off sucker.

my preferred cover is the sun burnt boob one or the photo of her in the blue bra/bikini.

Sun burnt cover should be the official

• Like 1

I feel like I'm the only one that LOVES the cover art. The backside is a bit of a choice, but the cover feels so nostalgic in a way that I can't really describe. It is very late 2000s

Edited by BlahBlahBlah
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://www.vogue.com/article/camila-cabello-c-xoxo-interview
LOOK_08_0961.jpg

When Cabello dropped "I Luv It," it was instantly compared to Charli's strain of experimental pop, but as Cabello points out—and listening to the record in full confirms—C, XOXO may be an exercise in contrasts, but "I Luv It" is something of a red herring. Cabello's album takes its cues less from hyperpop, and more from a broad melting pot of 2000s hip-hop, with its clattering beats and the furious pace of her vocal delivery.

Camila on Charli's Brat "I listened to '365' about 10 times in a row on the day it came out," Cabello says enthusiastically of Brat's closer. "I think it's so interesting the way she's brought this vulnerability to these club bangers—it's such a sick juxtaposition, lyrically and sonically."

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Like 3

really excited to hear the studio version of Twentysomethings, BOAT, Dade County Dreaming and Dreamgirls tomorrow :duca: 

Does anyone know if Camila has any vocals on Uuugly, or is it fully Drake? The live preview seems to be mashed up with whatever song "real life angels" is on.

19 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Does anyone know if Camila has any vocals on Uuugly, or is it fully Drake? The live preview seems to be mashed up with whatever song "real life angels" is on.

'Uuugly' is a strange two-minute coda on which Drizzy sings but Cabello only features briefly. nme

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.