• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sangi said:

Yeah there's gonna be nasty reviews. Prepare for those. Slant is usually brutal.

I can't find reviews from them on her other albums

Just now, istersay said:

I can't find reviews from them on her other albums

Yeah but she's particularly gonna face backlash bc the Charli comparisons and the fact this is such a stark image change for her

13 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

it gives a description of Hot Uptown which is the only good thing about it. so i guess similar to the Drake song with Rihanna that was described as dancehall by Wikipedia.

Drake on the dancehall-flavored "Hot Uptown"

It's incredibly exhausting and demanding to be in so many different countries especially during what is already a busy week (release week) but I wonder if they can find a way to get her back to the US for some in-person signings next week. I just think that would be beneficial and push some extra sales. Plus more opportunities for people to meet C and tell her how great the album is in person. :date:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sangi said:

The slant magazine saying reviews like someone who only heard I luv it and Chanel no 5

it sounds like it

I really don't get the charli comparisons… he knows and Chanel are nothing like her. 

• Like 3

The slant review reads like it was written a week or two ago — especially since we know it's not even a hyper pop album :rip: so annoying 

Edited by Bhabylon
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The slant review reads like it was written a week or two ago — especially since we know it's not even a hyper pop album :rip: so annoying 

yeah they didn't even try as far as I'm concerned, but I get not everyone is gonna like it

Ignore biased slant, all camilizers thats admins at X pls dont post/reporting biased album reviews before album drops...

i think 2M morocco tv channel will air camila in 10 minutes, 5:50pm ET

https://www.livehdtv.com/2m-live/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Hour said:

It's incredibly exhausting and demanding to be in so many different countries especially during what is already a busy week (release week) but I wonder if they can find a way to get her back to the US for some in-person signings next week. I just think that would be beneficial and push some extra sales. Plus more opportunities for people to meet C and tell her how great the album is in person. :date:

unlikely but there will be listening parties in some stores with free food, drinks, exclusive posters and temporary tattoos and signed copies will be available there
449110258_18445164211047304_8147143521936807286_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_fr_q85&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=mn04VoVVneMQ7kNvgFyV7z2&_nc_ht=scontent.fktw1-1.fna&oh=00_AYC8vLp2Z6l81GQSF5h5SfEVYPgA6PUjWMSAGfoCW18ZXA&oe=6680FC80

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, istersay said:

oh this is better than i thought 3.5 out of 4:wave2:

It's out of five. But still not bad!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, istersay said:

then the account I saw got it wrong lol

they corrected themselves in the next tweet.. they should've deleted tho

anyways, she is dancing DANCING this era :duca:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.