Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

Tracklist got added to Apple Music. Interesting that BLP Kosher gets credited for his interlude but not PinkPantheress. Also Drake is the only person credited on Uuugly.

I was thinking at first that the songs stylized in all caps indicated singles (I LUV IT, HE KNOWS, HOT UPTOWN, DREAM-GIRLS, B.O.A.T.) but now I'm thinking the all caps signifies a new chapter of the album? They all follow an interlude or in I LUV IT's case, open the album.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Tracklist got added to Apple Music. Interesting that BLP Kosher gets credited for his interlude but not PinkPantheress. Also Drake is the only person credited on Uuugly.

I was thinking at first that the songs stylized in all caps indicated singles (I LUV IT, HE KNOWS, HOT UPTOWN, DREAM-GIRLS, B.O.A.T.) but now I'm thinking the all caps signifies a new chapter of the album? They all follow an interlude or in I LUV IT's case, open the album.

Track. 11 and 14 still are titleless in the US

Just now, sangi said:

Track. 11 and 14 still are titleless in the US

They show up for me!

3 hours ago, vinicius said:

How can i read this without this annoying subscribe pop up?!

on Firefox on the right in the address bar i click the Toggle reader view thing and the whole article shows up.

• Thanks 1

Is the festival starting? just clicked on one of the links, it's a tv channel this time?:gaycat2:

edit

I'm getting sports news

Edited by istersay

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

Is the festival starting? just clicked on one of the links, it's a tv channel this time?:gaycat2:

edit

I'm getting sports news

that is what i am getting as well. maybe it is running late or they are not the right links.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

that is what i am getting as well. maybe it is running late or they are not the right links.

I guess so, 2 of these are not even working and the other 2 are sports/news now

Edited by istersay

they better air her omg 

5 minutes ago, imen0s said:

someone said on x that her set probably won't air bcoz they don't air every artist and they haven't said yet that they'll air camz

gollum2.gif omg they have to air her set.

:lakitu:

I guess we can only hope for some video footage of this from fans or elsewhere

Edited by istersay

2/5 from slant https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/camila-cabello-cxoxo-album-review/

A more accurate comparison for C,XOXOmight be that of an adolescent impersonating an adult—the adult, in this case, being Charli XCX, whose ditzy Auto-Tuned vocals are shamelessly copied at the start of "Chanel No.5"—and mistaking mimicry for mastery. This could also explain the album's juvenile fascination with swear words and sexual innuendo, pushed to cringe-inducing extremes on "June Gloom" ("Does she get this wet for you, baby?").

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.