Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

Tryna debate if I want to buy a physical or just buy a digital copy. I feel like physical cds just collect dust on my shelves :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not tracking my streams anymore but 'I Luv It' and 'He Knows' were already one of my most streamed tracks ever on Spotify so this album might become my most streamed album of all time :coffee: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, sangi said:

Tryna debate if I want to buy a physical or just buy a digital copy. I feel like physical cds just collect dust on my shelves :rip:

get both, then she won't flop maybe

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Kern said:

I was about to not listen to anything till the album release but I know I will be watching this stream lol

is there a live stream link posted? 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Kern said:

swagggani.gif

it's almost 2 pm there now? so 7 hours :wave2: 4pm ET

Edited by istersay

I haven't posted in ages but came back to say that miss Cabello is eating up all her performances and i have to admit that i am actually super excited for the album?

pretty when i cry is a SMASHA

Edited by KingB®
  • Like 9

Just now, Kern said:

if the setlist is the same @vinicius will know now when to mute

I hope it's nearly the same, didn't want to be spoiled but this is the way to do it, better than hearing  

leeks.gif

Top 3 words of CXOXO; Lipgloss💄, Friendship👯🏻♀️, Blue💙

Songwriting inspo; Taylor like wbk😍🤩😘😘😘

New #cxoxo podcast while we wait for 2nd festival

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Anything about hot uptown? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Ahh so she confirmed what I've been saying — she's not trying to exist as a pop girl as much as she's just trying to exist in her own late now

1 hour ago, sangi said:

buy both :heart:

50 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Anything about hot uptown? 

Yes, it was his song and she added verse lol.. and she said she respect both drake & kendrick when the interviewer asked about the mess😂 and the amazing thing drake sent for all the dogs to camila even before it was released... i think hot uptown is a solid smash.

12 minutes ago, joyjoy said:

can anybody explain how is this happening when none of the songs are charting anywhere?!😭😭😭

I mean the struggle before with Camila was that she was more of a singles than album artist (undeservedly so). The strategy her and the new label are implementing now seems to be working, which is gaining like a cult following for her by creating a fresh and cohesive brand, and thus making her an artist who can sell albums and tours.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.