Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

50 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Then stream them. Like Jesus Christ enough with your meltdowns. 

Like my measly 10 streams a day gonna save them. Girl pls  

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Like my measly 10 streams a day gonna save them. Girl pls  

Then stream more the ****

• Haha 5

June Gloom is my favorite snippet. I think this album will be at least OK. Not sure yet. 

I was expecting something like really bada** and like electronic but like i'll take whatever at this point.

Edited by selena_lavigne

4 hours ago, xtino said:

Things are moving around , that Drake collab isn't what everyone expect tbh .. sounds like an Anitta song with distortion 🤣

Nah, that chicken at tele distorted for a reason, you know that right

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Asking for leaks will get you banned so don't start 

Omg thanks praise the lord, its annoying:bird:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, rickycabello123 said:

Omg thanks praise the lord, its annoying:bird:

right like let’s stream the 3 bops we have already cause no one else is 

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

Patrick Ta(her makeup artist) already posted Morocco stuff at insta stories,, cannot wait her outfit & set changes since its islamic country and more different culture:alexz:

• Like 2

Just now, wehavetostan said:

right like let's stream the 3 bops we have already cause no one else is 

In my book she only released i luv it, the other two can remain invisible

• Haha 1

Just now, wehavetostan said:

right like let's stream the 3 bops we have already cause no one else is 

interesting choice of diction mister. 

9 hours ago, vinicius said:

Why don't we do a listening party of her albums?

We could start today with Camila. Who's up to?

I can do it. I will play it right now

1 hour ago, rickycabello123 said:

Patrick Ta(her makeup artist) already posted Morocco stuff at insta stories,, cannot wait her outfit & set changes since its islamic country and more different culture:alexz:

that should be interesting, will she have to change the choreo also?

ezgif-1-d25ff20b9b.gif

448986462-992387388755772-11290390980821

Edited by istersay

Not gonna lie, when she first started teasing new era I joined the hate train because it looked like a popstar who struggle with relevancy and starts to pretend that she's cool and hip to pander to kids. And even "I Luv It" snippet sounded like she's just going to release electronic-tiktok album that is desperate to go viral 'because that's how you do it nowadays'. But when "I Luv It" dropped the song was much more that I expected and I thought I will hate but I loved it upon first listen and switched like a f**. The "I LUV IT I LUV IT..." might be Charli XCX coded but the Gucci Mane sample elevates the song and makes it her own.

Then the more info about the album was revealed the more interesting it became for me, especially since it's hip-hop and Miami inspired. It's a good vibe for the summer and I like concept albums. She's also serving big MPG with these looks and dances. Everything has that effortles vibe to it

I'm not going to listen to anything from the album from now on untill the release

Edited by Kern
  • Like 4

friday cant come fast enough.  this first pop album i'm super hyped for in a long time.  All 3 songs she dropped from this era has been great.  :WAP:

like i'll probably like this more then Romance :duca:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, alexjealexje said:

When does this come out ?

This Friday

3 hours ago, joyjoy said:

is this good?!

It's good that it's selling, I hope they can restock or take orders for more

3 hours ago, Kern said:

I'm debating getting the fan pack 

Edit.

Well, I got it.

yay!!

here comes a long post that no one asked for. 

i think a lot of camila fans are looking at this rollout trying to compare it to other artists/previous camila eras when at the end of the day they're clearly not gearing up for commercial success and literally every decision proves that. Also, most eras from other pop girls atm are disastrous, labels are very clearly struggling with how to navigate nowadays but i do not feel like that's what is happening here. 

Her, her team and her label are all clearly on the same page, all got the same image in mind and they're executing that perfectly IMO. It's a C, xoxo visual world and she's been building it for a while. This is unlike anything she's done before both musically, visually and artistically. If you are here for commercial success it's been made very clear (maybe more this era than others) that she isn't doing this for the numbers, as nice as they are, she's doing it to get her message and personality across and that's what it's always been about for her at the end of the day. 

i am so ******* excited for friday, i'm excited to see what comes after as it's clear the label are behind her vision, yall talk about budget constantly but letting her take the lead on every aspect of the album (promo, songwriting, even production ideas) on her first album with them clearly proves that they back her. some of you need to focus on the music because THAT will always be good. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.