Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

she did so well in RIR I'm very impressed and also excited about the album!! love seeing the positive reactions to her performance and nee songs. seems like a lot of ppl like the city girls song

• Like 5

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

she is sooo messy 

this thread is great

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

Hi Camilizers! Long-time charli xcx fan here....I'm probably one of the only charli fans that's embraced Camila's new sound and image. 

I think it's funny she's gotten so much hate for the comparisons, and for me, I'm happy to see Camila evolving as an artist, trying new things, and dipping into a genre of music I'm a fan of.

I Luv It is my favorite so far from the new album, but all the tracks I've heard are great. Really excited for Friday to hear the rest!

no, i'm a charli fan too, feel exactly the same. i feel like the discourse around pop music has gotten very indie-like, lots of people being sniffy around pop girls who's vibe is perceived to be not "artiste" enough and it's a bore

• Like 8

3 hours ago, My20sBlues said:

Chanel video too boring, I wish she had continued working with CANADA in this era, the I LUV IT video is a serve

girl do you know how much those videos cost

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, XXI. said:

@rac7d She posted June Gloom on social media a few days after Shawn and her were spotted kissing at Coachella. A lot of people speculated Sabrina's song 'cindy lou who' references Camila and Shawn at Coachella "I saw you laughin' in one of his pictures... Maybe he met you somewhere in the desert".

I'm not super sure on the timeline, but I think shortly after he split from Sabrina he was seen back with Camila. The song could just be more generally about Shawn dating other people though, because I think he also dated his chiropractor or whatever during that time too lol. But the line "She's cool, I heard... Does she get this wet for you, baby? Talk to you in poems and songs?" in June Gloom would allude that she's talking about Shawn dating another singer who is seen as a heartthrob.

We need this theory to go viral bc it definitely will get people to listen to the album! :lakitu:

17 minutes ago, Burqa said:

girl do you know how much those videos cost

Well she'd be getting budget if she was getting hits 💁🏻‍♂️

Twentysomethings is a really nice track and kind of hits hard if you're feeling lost in your 20s :jonny: definitely a highlight

• Like 5

Where does 25k chart you these days? That's how much i'm expecting this to sell with no real hit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why don't we do a listening party of her albums?

We could start today with Camila. Who's up to?

• Like 1

Ugh I can't take watching her flop anymore we need hit uptown on radio and playlist asap 

:clack:

Ugh I can't take watching her flop anymore we need hit uptown on radio and playlist asap 

:clack:

i hope the deluxe comes out on release week cause only 7 new songs is a bit… :rip:

7 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i hope the deluxe comes out on release week cause only 7 new songs is a bit… :rip:

We ain't getting no deluxe lol

4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

We ain't getting no deluxe lol

Girl.

Snippet 1 snippet 2 (smash hyperpop beats) & lana interlude at deluxe, she or interscope is not serious if they dont plan to release asap or even scrap it

The Shameless (FUNK Rihmix) was everything :jonny4: 

23 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Girl.

Girl you never answered my question last night.. is hot uptown catchier than too good? 

17 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The Shameless (FUNK Rihmix) was everything :jonny4: 

Will you be tuned in Friday sis? 

So excited for this, especially the deluxe! 

Also everyone join me in one last prayer circle

dear Camilsus Cabellosus please make Hot Uptown fr Godbrey a single on Friday with radio, playlisting, and a mv. Amen  

• Haha 1

But one last? Who I am kidding I'll still be spamming til Friday (and hopefully not after) 

mafs hm GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Girl you never answered my question last night.. is hot uptown catchier than too good? 

To me, yes. But I am a Camila fan not a Drake listener. 

• Like 1

The chanel no 5 video is really good. You can tell they maximized whatever budget they had. Camila moves very well and the snake was a great idea.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Will you be tuned in Friday sis? 

tokyo-toni-tokyo-toni-thinking.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Also everyone join me in one last prayer circle

dear Camilsus Cabellosus please make Hot Uptown fr Godbrey a single on Friday with radio, playlisting, and a mv. Amen  

I'm hearing rumors that Dade County Dreaming will be the next single. Music video already confirmed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.