• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

DG it's good, GOOD SPEED is harder to listen to and the rhythm is like HE KNOWS but faster 

I think he knows When I play with him like that When I say it to him like that Have my way with him like that

Wildatheart Lanachella GIF - Wildatheart Lanachella Lana Del Rey GIFs

• Like 4

Mawazine Festival

Rabat, Morocco

21:00 hours -9 PM local 

Camila Cabello link

mawazine.jpgcamfestival.jpg

Screenshot-2024-06-23-213900.png

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

Today's performance really became my new favorite of hers! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. The album sounds amazing and I truly hope it gets the flowers it deserves. I need to experience this live in an ARENA so the gp better start tuning in! She's too talented of a performer and artist to not be dominating the world rn

• Like 7

Wait, GOOD SPEED appeared on Rock In Rio, it was a little interlude, it's the heavy bass song with the Kosher verse

3 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

Wait, GOOD SPEED appeared on Rock In Rio, it was a little interlude, it's the heavy bass song with the Kosher verse

Oh no, it's KOSHI XOXO sorry 

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

we will know by 8am US east coast time Thursday morning when the album is released in New Zealand.

so excited, bring on this album already

camilcarlouis1.gif

• Like 2

So she almost covering the whole Shawty Is Da S:ith by The-Dream for the Dream-Girls???

her rock in rio set, oh she ate that down……

the concept was original and unique, we stan :clap3:

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Like 7

this era is being overlooked by people who just wanna bandwagon hate. the visuals and performances are all great

• Like 7

She slayed this performance! The 'Friends Can Kiss' song was actually my favorite, I hope she releases it. Pretty When I Cry and BOAT are really good too. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LittleFreak said:

She slayed this performance! The 'Friends Can Kiss' song was actually my favorite, I hope she releases it. Pretty When I Cry and BOAT are really good too. 

it's hard to even pick a fave, every song I've heard knocks me out so far, I don't want off this ride

ezgif-6-a1d0f5cf8a.gif

4 hours ago, Bentley said:

I have such a bad feeling. My gut is always right 

knowing camila's team hot uptown might be pulling good numbers upon release but they will wait for the hype to die down and then give it playlisting and radio😭😭😭 i am so used to it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Music2223 said:

do we know if the album will be released local time? or worldwide at 12am est. 

it will be local time cuz in the spotify pre save it shows it will be 12am in my country

I really like Dreamgirls and BOAT

• Like 3

The quotes… :gaycat6:

Spoiler

DRAG THAT ATRLr BESTIE

Edited by Papi Juancho
  • Haha 1

oh I love everything Ive heard :jonny:

unless they auto tune her voice too much this is really about to be her second best album for me

• Like 1

Am I crazy to say I think that Can Friends Kiss is actually gonna be titled Like This? She says it far more in the song. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Am I crazy to say I think that Can Friends Kiss is actually gonna be titled Like This? She says it far more in the song. 

that's what I thought the name was when I was watching lol

The Rock in Rio performance was FANTASTIC! The set, the stage, her commentary, performance, visuals, OUTFIT, design!!!!! SO FUN

• Like 1

I WANT to know what song is THAT in the video. IM OBSESSED with it!

• Like 2

JUNE GLOOM? HELLO? I DID NOT expect it to be such a BOP! IM VIBING with it!

Rock in Rio on the 23rd, Mawazine on the 25th, Tinderbox on album day, and Glastonbury the day after release.

SO GLAD that all the festivals are falling in place in alignment with the album release (or they picked the date because of the festivals). This way she can perform all music without it having to "leak" or "spread too early" since its release week and she'll be front and center/receive good exposure. This will help the album.

• Like 4

happy to come into this thread and read so many positive comments

I keep replaying Pretty and DCD from the show. She was really good

• Like 2

I've avoided all the previews of unreleased tracks. Just heard a bit of Ugly and June Gloom! This album SLAPS! Trying HARD not to spoil it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.