Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

15 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

What if the Koshi and Pinkpantheress interludes exist just because they are part of the Deluxe Version.

BABY PINK

GODSPEED

Very well could be possible actually. I know she was excited about having friends do interludes on the album but I was a bit curious if anything else came of those sessions.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Like I'm so afraid they aren't gonna send it to radio or give big playlisting. It needs a iheartradio exclusive debut plus big playlist. But they haven't even bothered to pull nobody knows from radio so I doubt that's coming 😩😩😩😩

I have such a bad feeling. My gut is always right 

Sooo. yeah.. deluxe should be here soon, yeah she has a full song collab with PinkPantheress and "BABY PINK", "GOD SPEED" are real songs too... and "Salma Interlude" is also an existing interlude too.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Descending said:

is this dade county dreaming right?

Yes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Sooo. yeah.. deluxe should be here soon, yeah she has a full song collab with PinkPantheress and "BABY PINK", "GOD SPEED" are real songs too... and "Salma Interlude" is also an existing interlude too.

Are they gonna make hot uptown a single Friday? 🙏 

and a deluxe when she has no hits? Ok then lol

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

will can friends kiss be in it

8 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

GAGGGGG. Tell me not to get my hopes up for the Lana rumor to be true before I do please. :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

GAGGGGG. Tell me not to get my hopes up for the Lana rumor to be true before I do please. :jonny5:

Can we get hoptown as a radio single first before jumping to this? :coffee:

Anyone heard this ? How is the Drake song "Hot Uptown" is he rapping or just doing autotune pop stuff? 

Edited by Dareeyecare

15 minutes ago, Dareeyecare said:

Anyone heard this ? How is the Drake song "Hot Uptown" is he rapping or just doing autotune pop stuff? 

It's sort of like Too Good vibes if I had to compare it to anything. 

yeah after the rir show my excitement for the album has skyrocketed! she's truly slaying the girlies left and right this era

25 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Can we get hoptown as a radio single first before jumping to this? :coffee:

her wiki which is run by her team has hot uptown listed as the next single coming June 28th. also the mv was already shot and finished for it and Interscope is investing everything into this song, im pretty sure its immediately being sent to radio in June 28th 

• Like 1

Just now, mariam said:

her wiki which is run by her team has hot uptown listed as the next single coming June 28th. also the mv was already shot and finished for it and Interscope is investing everything into this song, im pretty sure its immediately being sent to radio in June 28th 

Wiki can be edited by anyone lmao 

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Wiki can be edited by anyone lmao 

it actually can't , you need verified editors to edit wikis and most celebrity pages are run by their teams as in their team sees the edit before anyone else does + HITS DOUBLE DAILY already reported hot uptown is gonna get immediate radio impact before it was pushed back and I doubt Interscope who hasn't spend a dime on I luv it and he knows because their saving it all for hot uptown, with a already finished mv and not playing it at the festivals to save it for release day aren't gonna impact it to radio immediately 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mariam said:

it actually can't , you need verified editors to edit wikis and most celebrity pages are run by their teams as in their team sees the edit before anyone else does + HITS DOUBLE DAILY already reported hot uptown is gonna get immediate radio impact before it was pushed back and I doubt Interscope who hasn't spend a dime on I luv it and he knows because their saving it all for hot uptown, with a already finished mv and not playing it at the festivals to save it for release day aren't gonna impact it to radio immediately 

I guess we'll see but I'm not as confident in them as you 

@mariam

spacer.png

mm see can be edited by anyone lmao 

17 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

i was not really a fan of that song . might be my least favorite Drake and Rihanna collab  and i liked their others.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

:doc:

catchier or?

59 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

OMG My brain is literally having a lot future visions.

1 hour ago, JustLikeMagic said:

omg just when you think the day can't get any better minionsyell.gif

• Like 1

Playback starting at 2:47:46 when her set starts :gaycat:

Edited by istersay
  • Like 3

Is hottown funk a single yet? :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Is hottown funk a single yet? :coffee2:

can you calm tf down damn

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

can you calm tf down damn

I fear I cannot 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.