Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

30 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Camila has been pulling meh numbers since Romance so the singles tanking shouldn't come as a huge surprise….

She's still a big-ish name in the world of music and will be fine in the long run… but I wouldn't be shocked if she took from making music if the album does horribly.

I actually think the tour and its performance is important. She's doing festivals now and tour then, if the tickets sell well then album sales won't matter that much if they flop

• Like 1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Bam bam going 1B this year and dont go yet 500M not meh numbers at all

• Like 5

Camila Cabello will take the Rock in Rio stage at 8:00pm local time. :gaycatina1:

time now

3:27 PM
Sunday, June 23, 2024 (GMT+1)
Time in Lisbon, Portugal
2:27 PM        Azores, Portugal (GMT)

Edited by istersay
  • Thanks 1

Remember that if you buy the album on iTunes and then go and play it you actually don't count towards streaming numbers. In order to count, after you've purchased and it's been added to your library, you have to delete it and then re-add it by going to her artist page in Apple Music. (You can always go back to your purchase history in the iTunes Store if you want your purchased copy back)

Edited by BlahBlahBlah
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, istersay said:

Camila Cabello will take the Rock in Rio stage at 8:00pm local time. :gaycatina1:

time now

3:27 PM
Sunday, June 23, 2024 (GMT+1)
Time in Lisbon, Portugal
2:27 PM        Azores, Portugal (GMT)

wait, are they going to live stream her set??

Music videos usually elevate songs for me, I had that with He Knows 

I wonder what song will be the focus for album release... and if there will be a music video for it? I'm assuming there won't be if this video is dropping Monday.

I'm not gonna panic just yet

Familia was in a worse frame and was set for a top 15 before fans got organized 

this time her fans are organized they are not gonna let this be anything but a top 10 debut. 1 was never an option with Meg dropping and Taylor blocking. The hope is top 5. The fan base has in fund at least 12-15 k for buyouts in the US.  They secured her top ten with less funds and and time before. 

im sure petty barbz will stream

and finally the drake song will be out and people have been waiting for his summer bop. 

There is anticipation for 

June gloom

dade county dreaming  the last city girl team up

hot uptown

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Dade County Dreaming has that video snippet (so possibly a video) + so much visual material from the trailer and stuff she posts - which makes me think Hot Uptown will be the single with album release and its own video + CHANEL NO. 5 video

VISUAL ALBUM?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I'm not gonna panic just yet

Familia was in a worse frame and was set for a top 15 before fans got organized 

this time her fans are organized they are not gonna let this be anything but a top 10 debut. 1 was never an option with Meg dropping and Taylor blocking. The hope is top 5. The fan base has in fund at least 12-15 k for buyouts in the US.  They secured her top ten with less funds and and time before. 

im sure petty barbz will stream

and finally the drake song will be out and people have been waiting for his summer bop. 

There is anticipation for 

June gloom

dade county dreaming  the last city girl team up

hot uptown

The top 5 of today's chart issue has the #5 album at 60K+ units. While the top 10 is around 40–43K+. So top 5 could be possible with the preorders so far + if Hot Uptown is pushed as the focus single + her festival gigs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Dade County Dreaming has that video snippet (so possibly a video) + so much visual material from the trailer and stuff she posts - which makes me think Hot Uptown will be the single with album release and its own video + CHANEL NO. 5 video

VISUAL ALBUM?

She planning on touring next year so all videos are shot

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

The top 5 of today's chart issue has the #5 album at 60K+ units. While the top 10 is around 40–43K+. So top 5 could be possible with the preorders so far + if Hot Uptown is pushed as the focus single + her festival gigs.

Of course a top ten debut will not longer a decent unit of measure if she achieves it to atrl, however a top 5 would be incredible. I am no longer worried about Beyoncé vinyls, just Taylor Meg bille and morgan who pose challenge. 

Hopefully Hot uptown takes off

she sealed the GTA deal

and can still snag a main stage slot at the VMAs

if she gets playboi carti lil nas and drake there  it will be legendary 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think debut aside, streams will be good because album has short tracks and great replay value 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XXI. said:

I wonder what song will be the focus for album release... and if there will be a music video for it? I'm assuming there won't be if this video is dropping Monday.

Better be hot uptown. If she chooses to focus on a song that got less than 500k streams first day… well good riddance then. You get what you deserve 

• Haha 2

visual album with hot uptown as focus single will be cute

• Like 2

visual album with hot uptown as focus single will be cute

if Taylor does something this week I'm unstanning her for good, because there's no reason to, nor competition.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah the target sell out is a win and hopefully she can sell out the signed vinyls and CDs asap 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, vinicius said:

if Taylor does something this week I'm unstanning her for good, because there's no reason to, nor competition.

Of course she will because she wants to have the longest #1 this year for Grammys. But whatevs

3 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

wait, are they going to live stream her set??

sorry, just woke up, yeah this stream is working

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kern said:

Of course she will because she wants to have the longest #1 this year for Grammys. But whatevs

what will it change if she drops anything?

i think Taylor still have some CD variants that she can ship next week + Imagine Dragons & Megan Thee Stallion are dropping their albums on Friday and Beyonce is releasing official vinyl of CC

27 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

Yeah the target sell out is a win and hopefully she can sell out the signed vinyls and CDs asap 

:wave2:-they sold out already?

did someone already discovered what future has to do with chanel n. 5? is it a sample?

Only Camila's team can sabotage her this way.

I'm wondering what it could have been if they released Hot Uptown as the lead in March and then followed it up with I LUV IT in May.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.