Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

I don't think they will drop her if the album does bad. If nothing sticks from this one she should do some DJ Collabs - Alok, DJ Snake, GATTÜSO, Kygo, Ofenbach etc. - even people like Ava Max & Kim Petras rack up big streams when they collab with acts like that, and Camila is definitely a bigger name than them. For example for Kim, When We Were Young  (David Guetta collab) is her second most streamed song by a big margin and it's not like that one received big promotion. The MV is low budget too. Same for Ava. Whatever (Kygo collab) and Car Keys (Alok collab) are her most successful songs post Diamonds & Dancefloors.

dgyfallon2.gif

Edited by AbeHicks

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Just leak the damn album 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know about this one y'all. She released I LUV IT and it sparked my imagination, it took me out of the comfort of my room into an effed up alternate universe i lived in for several days straight. Then the fantasy got distorted and messed up with HE KNOWS and i thought ok we are moving in a different direction and then CHANNEL #5 is a song i don't actively dislike but i have very little longing to listen to it.

And these are, the first 3 songs on the album, you know what i'm saying? 

I don't know about this one y'all. 

3 hours ago, istersay said:

I hope she won't get dropped but we'll see. I think she could make some money with the tour

I think she'll make more albums anyway even without a label, she never stops writing and has that studio at her house she used during covid for that acoustic set she posted.

She sold that house a few years ago I think?

Edit: Yeah, she did. The one from the pandemic time.

Edited by laqqinq
  • Like 1

Anyway, she will continue making music. There are artists who aren't able to do 1/4th of streams/sales/etc. as her and are still on the roster of major labels. She's still a known name (A -> B+ list)

I do not think the label will drop her. This may be more than a one-album contract. And she will tour later this year or next year, it seems. She's also doing festival gigs and can make well by doing privates/she's with Bacardi, etc. She'll be fine, I think.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Anyway, she will continue making music. There are artists who aren't able to do 1/4th of streams/sales/etc. as her and are still on the roster of major labels. She's still a known name (A -> B+ list)

I do not think the label will drop her. This may be more than a one-album contract. And she will tour later this year or next year, it seems. She's also doing festival gigs and can make well by doing privates/she's with Bacardi, etc. She'll be fine, I think.

Edited by joyjoy

40 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

She sold that house a few years ago I think?

Edit: Yeah, she did. The one from the pandemic time.

oh I knew she sold that LA house but I thought the recording studio was in the Miami house. 

glad if the album leaks cause ill listen sooner but glad if it doesnt leak cause thats great for her

• Haha 1

you guys are so pessimistic, she's not gonna get dropped, the album still hasn't even dropped

• Like 5

I can't stop listening to her rehearsal of boat, excited for her performance tonight :jonny:

I'm ready for the bops but camila truly always shines in ballads 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

I mean, to be optimistic, her numbers are probably going to do better than Familia on it's first week

I wouldn't even bet my money on that tbh. We'll find out in less than 2 weeks though.

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

I don't think they will drop her if the album does bad. If nothing sticks from this one she should do some DJ Collabs - Alok, DJ Snake, GATTÜSO, Kygo, Ofenbach etc. - even people like Ava Max & Kim Petras rack up big streams when they collab with acts like that, and Camila is definitely a bigger name than them. For example for Kim, When We Were Young  (David Guetta collab) is her second most streamed song by a big margin and it's not like that one received big promotion. The MV is low budget too. Same for Ava. Whatever (Kygo collab) and Car Keys (Alok collab) are her most successful songs post Diamonds & Dancefloors.

Yes this would be a good idea. But she kind of p*ss*d off a lot of DJs. Chainsmokers, Zedd and DJ Snake probably won't work with her again after she scrapped their songs.

David Guetta would be a good one though, she should try and bag that. That's something she should've done back in 2018 tbh.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, duadududt said:

I can't stop listening to her rehearsal of boat, excited for her performance tonight :jonny:

I'm ready for the bops but camila truly always shines in ballads 

where is that?? 

yay

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

where is that?? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

this show is gonna be so good! ohyeah.gif

In an ideal world where she had a perfect team they would collab with Chanel No.5

ezgif-1-456580c6f7.thumb.gif.cfc51373c18

Can you imagine a hot and c**ty Chanel perfume ad (both TV and print) starring Ms Cabello:WAP:

The virality and impact that that has:WAP:

• Like 5

I would be really happy if the album does better than predicted. I could buy a copy but I'm not sure how to buy albums on Apple Music :rip:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Kern said:

I would be really happy if the album does better than predicted. I could buy a copy but I'm not sure how to buy albums on Apple Music :rip:

not sure about other countries, this is for the US

apple music link

but what about itunes? they have a pre-order on there link

if have a CD player they have the CDs on Amazon link 

Screenshot-2024-06-23-042626.png

or Digital link

Screenshot-2024-06-23-041939.png

Edited by istersay

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

but what about itunes? they have a pre-order on there link

not sure about other countries, this is for the US

if have a CD player they have the CDs on Amazon link 

Screenshot-2024-06-23-042626.png

or Digital link

Screenshot-2024-06-23-041939.png

You are right, I forgot iTunes and Apple Music are not the same thing.

I will preorder the album 💿 I never done this before 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kern said:

You are right, I forgot iTunes and Apple Music are not the same thing.

I will preorder the album 💿 I never done this before 

it's easy to preorder on itunes, just hit the preorder button, then when it's released it'll download into your itunes folders or you can play it on there

Camila has been pulling meh numbers since Romance so the singles tanking shouldn't come as a huge surprise….

She's still a big-ish name in the world of music and will be fine in the long run… but I wouldn't be shocked if she took from making music if the album does horribly.

1 hour ago, istersay said:

where is that?? 

yay

OH MY GOOOOOD

3 hours ago, istersay said:

oh I knew she sold that LA house but I thought the recording studio was in the Miami house. 

Might be then

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.